Chapter 13

The shop was closed for the day.

That's because Zayn's leaving. The people might see Zayn come out of their shop if its open so Harry decided to close it till Zayn leaves.

Zayn will be leaving Prospect heights and will be back to new York city and he'll be leaving by afternoon. Gemma was all tears because the famous rock star Will leave. Its been fun having Zayn around. Gemma will surely miss his cooking.

Harry on the other hand, he's in pain but he's not showing it. He doesn't want to let Zayn see him on Pain. Harry knows where he stands and he won't be the reason why Zayn will stay longer.

"Harreh?" Harry looked up and smiled seeing Zayn, all dressed—he's so beautiful "Ready?" Harry asked as Harry zipped Zayn's bag closed.

Zayn sighed as he went towards Harry and side hug him "Please tell me to stay" Zayn whispered as Harry's heart thumped. He look at Zayn "What—what are you talking about? You can't. Your fans are waiting for you" Harry said even though it pains him saying those words "I'm gonna miss you Hazza. Call and text me okay? You got my number and I got yours" Zayn said as he lifted his head up and kissed Harry on his cheek.

Harry look at Zayn as he captured his lips. Kissing him passionately. Harry shifted his body as he face Zayn. He kissed him some more as Zayn settled his hands on Harry's neck, pulling him closer to him.

Harry licked Zayn's lips as Zayn opened up and now they're tongue to tongue, savoring each other. Harry tangled his fingers on Zayn's short hair as he pushed Zayn against the wall. Harry then put his hands on the corner of the wall near to Zayn's head, steadying himself as he gave Zayn a sweet kiss.

They parted, breathing for air. Zayn smiled "I love you" Zayn whispered as Harry's heart did backflips. Harry sadly smiled "I love you, Zayn" Harry responded as Zayn gave him one sweet peck on his lips.

Harry and Zayn held hand and hand as they walked down to the shop.

They were greeted by their friends, including Niall and some securities.

"I've missed you Zayn!" Niall said as he approached Zayn and hugged him tight. After their hug, Niall grabbed Zayn's bag and handed it to one of their securities "Ready?" Niall asked as Zayn smiled "Give me a sec to say goodbye?" Zayn responded as Niall smiled "Of course" Niall said as he stepped aside.

Gemma ran to Zayn and hugged him tight "We'll miss you Zayn! And your cooking" Gemma said as she sobbed. Zayn caressed her hair as Gemma let him go "Good luck out there. You can visit anytime" Gemma sadly smiled as Zayn put his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away "Thank you Gemma" Zayn smiled back.

Louis gave Zayn a fist bump "Take care of Harry, man" Zayn said as Louis grinned "Always, take care out there" Louis said as Zayn nodded. Zayn sighed as he look at Harry. He has this usual look, serious and not showing any emotion. Harry smiled as Zayn hugged him "I'll miss you my Hazza" Zayn whispered on his ear as Harry suppressed his cry. He hugged Zayn back, holding him tight—he wishes he'll never let go "I'll miss you too Zaynie. Good luck out there" Harry whispered back as Zayn gently pushed him to see his face. Zayn put his hand on Harry's cheek "I love you" Zayn said as Harry sadly smiled "I love you too" Harry responded almost a whisper.

"You ready Zayn?" Niall asked as Zayn look at him and back at Harry. Zayn's eyes are like pleading. Pleading to Harry, saying to make him stay "I think I am" Zayn responded, not breaking eye contact to Harry. Harry slowly pecked Zayn's lips "This is not goodbye" Harry said as Zayn nodded.

A few hours after Zayn left, Harry's standing looking like a zombie behind the counter, staring at an empty space.

He had been wiping the counter for almost 30 minutes now and he's lost on his thoughts. Louis noticed this and went towards him "Hey" Louis softly said as Harry looked at him "Huh?" Harry responded "You okay Harry?" Louis asked, even though he knows that he's not "Yeah, fine" Harry answered as he put away the cloth and grabbed plastic gloves and began to arrange the cupcakes that's on the glass counter "Look Harry, it's okay to cry you know" Louis said as Harry stood and stared at him "Cry?" Harry asked "Its okay to let your emotions out. You look like passing out" Louis answered as Harry sighed "I'm okay Lou and besides, Zayn is just kilometers away. And he promised he'll visit" Harry chuckled and Louis knows that it's fake.