Chapter 19

After Zayn's radio announcement, the internet was blown away by his coming out.

Liam rushed towards Zayn's room "Zayn!" Liam opened the door and went inside "You okay?" He asked as Zayn sighed "Yeah. I'm a little relief actually. Now that they know that I'm gay" Zayn said as Liam sat beside him "Lets check shall we?" Liam said as he opened his phone and scrolled through his social media "Wow you're trending" Liam said "Hashtag Zayn's coming out" Liam said as he opened the hashtag "Okay some said that it's a disappointment because you're hot and turned out to be gay" Liam read as Zayn shake his head "The other one tweeted saying I knew it, and I wish to see the baker and make them my otp" Liam said as He look at Zayn "Well, so far, the feedback are somehow positive" Liam said.

Zayn lied down on his bed and closed his eyes "I want them to know so that I can freely live my life. I'm tired of Hiding" Zayn said as Liam smiled "That's good" Liam said "And now you can. We'll just have to deal with the media" Liam added as Zayn sighed "Thanks for being so acceptable about this Li" Zayn mumbled "Your sexuality aint an issue to me Zayn" Liam answered as his phone rang.

Liam sighed as Zayn sat on the bed "Who is it?" Zayn asked "Gigi's management" Liam answered as he stood "I gotta get this. Rest for now Zayn, we'll talk later" Liam said as he left Zayn's room.

After Liam left, Zayn took a deep breath "Oh god, what did you get yourself into Zayn?" Zayn mumbled.

He grab his phone and look at Harry's name "Did you listened to me Harry? Did you hear me come out?" Zayn's talking to his phone. Realizing that he was talking to his phone, He rolled his eyes and sighed "I missed you Harry" Zayn whispered.

Back at the shop, the doors and blinds are closed as Louis, Mandy, Gemma and Harry settled in the shop.

Gemma's looking at Harry who's worried.

Gemma's eyes then look at Louis, signaling him to talk to him. Louis shook his head "Harry" Both Louis and Gemma flinched hearing Mandy talked first "Are you alright?" Mandy asked as Harry look at her "I don't know" Harry responded "Harry, you should call Zayn. Ask him if he's alright" Gemma suggested "Yeah mate, he'd just come out and told the whole world about his relationship with you" Louis added. Harry stared at his friends "We're here for you" Gemma gave out a small smile as Harry thought for a minute.

Should he talk to Zayn? He'd broken up with him, what could he possibly say?

Harry stood and excused himself to his friends. He went inside the house and went inside his room. He wanted to think. He closed his door and sat on his bed. He fetched his phone and look at Zayn's name.

Should he call him? He still loves Zayn so much and he's hurting every time he remembers the day that he let Zayn go. And Then Harry remembered what He said to Louis, that if you love a person, you'll give everything and anything. And Harry didn't do that with Zayn.

He gave up from the start.

He didn't give everything to Zayn. He didn't give him his support. Harry's tears went down his cheeks "Why did you let go of him Harry?" Harry mumbled to himself as he sniffed "Talk to him" Harry said as he stared at Zayn's number "Just pressed the call button" Harry whispered to himself. His hearts pounding and his whole body shaking. Harry pressed the call button as he listened to it ring.

Harry's heart is beating like crazy.

On the third ring "Hello? Harry?" It's not Zayn's voice, its a little cheery "Is Zayn there?" Harry asked "Sorry Mate, He's packing at his room, this is Niall by the way" Harry sighed "Oh hey Niall, uh, can I talk to him?" Harry asked "Yeah but his door is locked and he's busy with his packing" Niall said as Harry tilted his head to the side "Where's he going?" Harry bit his bottom lip "Album promotion at LA" Niall simply answered as Harry's heart dropped. He'll be out of New York "How long will he be there?" Harry's voice is shaking "about a month" Niall answered as Harry's eyes widened. Zayn will be gone for a month!