Chapter 21

Morning came and Niall went directly inside Zayn's house.

He was about to go to the kitchen when he saw that it was a mess! Clothes everywhere! Niall roamed in the kitchen and saw a bag of pastries, scattered. So Harry did come and visit and god, they did not just talk they did more than that! Niall scrunched his nose, how will he cook himself food now? He won't touch the clothes because for sure, there are something in their clothes and Niall won't dare to touch it.

He went to Zayn's room and he knocked.

It doesn't matter if Harry's with him, all he care about is not getting late on their flight to LA. Niall knocked the door so hard so that Zayn will hear. He knows he's a heavy sleeper.

Harry slowly opened his eyes as he heard someone knocking. He stirred and adjusted his vision when he saw Zayn on his side. Harry smiled as he remembered their sex last night. It was the best feeling Harry felt. He felt connected with Zayn. The knocking didn't stop as Harry slowly got out from the bed.

Harry walked towards the door and opened. He saw Niall "Niall!" Harry gasped "Oh hey Harry" Niall awkwardly greeted. This is the first time that he saw someone else in Zayn's room. Niall crookedly smiled "Could you Uh— wake Zayn? We have a plane to catch to" Niall said as Harry nodded "Okay, Uh I will" Harry responded. Harry was about to went back inside the room when Niall called him again "Uh could you also fix your clothes on the kitchen? I mean, its a mess out there" Niall said as Harry blushed, he forgot about their clothes "Yeah, I will. Uh I'll wake Zayn up" Harry said as he gave out one last smile as he closed the door went back to Zayn.

Niall sighed as he went to the living room.

Harry went back to bed and shake Zayn's shoulder "Babe? Wake up" Harry said as Zayn didn't stirred. Harry remembered that his boyfriend is a sleepy head. Harry shake him again but this time, with force "Wake up Zaynie!" Harry said, almost a shout as Zayn's eyes opened "Hmmmm?" Zayn stirred as he stretched his body "Good Morning Babe" Harry smiled with his dimples out as Zayn smiled at his curly haired boyfriend "Good morning Hazza" Zayn put his hand on the back of Harry's neck as he pulled him to him, capturing his lips.

Harry blushed but kissed Zayn back.

He likes this feeling.

Harry's the one that pulled away and that gave Zayn a frown "We have to get up, Niall's outside and he's telling you to get ready" Harry said as Zayn lifted himself and sat on the bed "Oh yeah, I'll be going to LA today" Zayn mumbled as his lips pouted.

Harry smiled and kissed his pout "I don't want to leave you" Zayn said as Harry chuckled "We'll still see each other when you get back" Harry gave him a nose to nose as Zayn nodded and pecked Harry's lips "I love you" Zayn said as Harry put his hand on Zayn's shoulders "I love you too" Harry responded as Zayn smiled.

Zayn showered and got dressed while Harry grabbed their clothes on the kitchen floor. After that, he smiled when he saw Zayn already dressed "Do I look okay?" He asked Harry as Harry nodded "You always look good on whatever you wear" Harry smiled as Zayn pulled him closer to him "I do now huh?" Zayn kissed Harry's cheek as he giggled "Yes" he simply responded.

Harry's smile suddenly turned into a frown "What's wrong?" Zayn asked as Harry looked into Zayn's eyes "I never get to say I'm sorry" Harry said as Zayn tilted his head to the side with a confuse face "I'm sorry that I've been a coward. I'm sorry I break up with you and left you alone" Harry said as Zayn gave out a small smile "Don't think about that Harry. Because of that, I've pushed myself to come out" Zayn responded "I don't care what people will say. I will not let them be the hindrance to my happiness" Zayn added as he gave Harry a sweet kiss on his lips.

Harry's a little relieve and comfortable now that Zayn had come out and he even told them his relationship with him. Harry will be with Zayn in every step of the way, supporting him.

And that's a promise.

"Hey Harry, thank you for coming with us" Niall said as he pulled Zayn's bags towards the door. Harry's now wearing his jeans from last night and Zayn's tshirt "Uh—" Harry bit his bottom lip "What's wrong Babe?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at Zayn "I won't come with you to the airport, if that's okay?" Harry whispery said as Zayn look at him with a concern face "Oh, why?" Zayn put his hand on Harry's cheek "Because, I don't want to see you took off. It's better that I'll just hear from your fans or on the radio that you're already at LA" Harry explained as Zayn gave out a small smile "Yeah, I think its better that way too. I don't wanna cry when I'm already at the plane" Zayn said as Harry sighed "Okay, I'll take you to your van" Harry said as Zayn shook his head "The paps may see you" Zayn panicked "Guys, just bid your goodbyes here, Liam's waiting at the Van" Niall said as Harry look at Zayn.

He hugged him "I'll see you soon, okay?" Harry whispered as Zayn hugged Harry and gave him a kiss on his cheek "I'll see you" Zayn responded. They let go as Zayn kissed Harry on his lips, after that Harry blushed "I love you, wait for me" Zayn said as Harry nodded "I love you" Harry responded and gave him a nose to nose.

"Zayn? Are you two done now? Liam's like calling me and asking if where you are" Niall said looking all awkward, this is a first time that he saw a gay couple. They're too sweet that it gives him an awkward feeling to be there.

Zayn and Harry smiled at each other "Time for me to go Babe, I'll see you" Zayn said as Harry nodded "We'll see you Harry, and don't worry, I'll take care of Zayn" Niall winked as Harry chuckled and nodded.

"I'll call and text, bye" And that was Zayn's last word to Harry before going to LA.

// A/N: OMG One last chapter before epilogue! Kyaaaaa.

What do you think of this chapter so far? 😊

Please comment and thank you for the votes and comment! 😍🥰

Spread love and not hate!

— the CAT xx