Chapter 4

Gemma wanted to cry.

After Zayn spend the night with them, its time for him to go. Zayn got up early morning and bid goodbye to Gemma. Gemma was the first to wake up since she has classes. Harry gets up an hour after Gemma. So when Zayn said his goodbyes to Gemma, she wanted to cry and beg Zayn to stay.

"Thank you for everything Gemma" Zayn said. They're are at the shop "You could come back here anytime Zayn. After all, you're welcome here" Gemma smiled "Uh yes, thank you" Zayn gave out a small smile "And please tell Harry my thanks. He's been very a good host" Zayn said as Gemma nodded "And tell him, I'm sorry" he added as Gemma look at him with a confused face "And why?"

"Uh, just tell him that. I better get going. Thanks again" Zayn then gave Gemma a hug as Gemma's heart beat fast, the Zayn Malik is hugging her. She can't believe it! After Zayn let go, Gemma blushed "Uhm can we have one last selfie?" Gemma asked as Zayn smiled "Sure" Gemma and Zayn smiled as Gemma clicked the button. After that, Gemma checked out their photo and she squealed "One last request!" Gemma excitedly said. She grabbed something from the counter and gave it to Zayn "Sign the back of my phone, please" Gemma said as Zayn chuckled.

He grabbed the marker from Gemma's hands and signed her phone "Omygod! Thank you Zayn! Now, good luck out there" Gemma said as Zayn nodded. Zayn was about to exit when Gemma called him again. Zayn spun around and saw that Gemma is handling him a pastel colored paper bag "Take This, it has a variety of pastries inside. Made by Harry" Zayn eyes widened seeing the pastel colored paper bag.

So this is where the yummy cupcakes belonged to. And Harry is the baker! "Harry's a baker?" Zayn asked as Gemma nodded many times "And he's good at it. He's the one who bake all the pastries here" Zayn wowed, Harry bake delicious pastries. Zayn grabbed the bag as Gemma wave a hand "Good luck out there Zayn" Gemma said as Zayn smiled and opened the door. He took a peek and made sure that there are no fans and good because the streets are empty "Okay, Thank you again Gemma. And don't forget to tell Harry that I'm sorry, for last night" Zayn said as Gemma nodded. Zayn then exited the shop and brisk—walk to the side of the street.

When Zayn reached the venue, he slowly walked towards the way where he exited yesterday.

He opened the door and thank God it's not locked.

He slowly pushed the door open as he take a look at inside. He went inside further and no one is there. Zayn hopes that Niall is still here. He closed the door and went towards his dressing room and when he opened the door, his eyes widened and his heart jumped for joy! Niall's at the couch, sleeping.

Zayn closed the door and shake Niall "Ni! Wake up" Zayn said as Niall slowly opened his eyes—Blue orbs meets Hazel "Zayn?" Niall groggily asked "Yeah, its me buddy" Zayn answered as Niall's eyes widened and he jumped from the couch and gave Zayn a tight hug "Zayn! You're back!" Niall cheered as he let go Zayn and examined him, looking at his shoulders, elbows and whole body "Ni, I'm okay" Zayn chuckled as Niall look at him "Where were you last night?" Niall asked "Oh yeah, speaking of that. Here—" Zayn gave the bag to Niall "That's where I slept last night" Zayn said as Niall looked at the bag "Hey, this is the famous bakery that makes delicious pastries! You've been there?" Niall's eyes glittered seeing the bag "Yeah and I met the owner and his sister" Zayn added "Wait, they didn't screamed at you like your fans?" Niall asked back "Gemma screamed a lot, she's a total fangirl but Harry—" Zayn's expression changes into fondness when he speak Harry's name "Harry's different" Zayn said almost dreamily "Oh I think someone has a crush" Niall giggled as Zayn look at him with a glare "What are you talking about? I don't like Gemma" Zayn defensively said "I'm talking about your Harry" Niall playfully wiggled his brows as Zayn rolled his eyes "I don't like Harry" Zayn lied.