Chapter 15

Zayn drove as fast as he can.

He doesn't care about the people anymore because all he care is Harry.

As Zayn reached Prospect Heights, he went to Harry's shop and parked Niall's car. He then got off and went inside the shop. The customers stopped what they're doing as they saw Zayn entered. They began to murmur and some teenagers gasped and squealed. Louis heard the commotion as he stop cleaning the table and spun around. His eyes widened seeing Zayn.

He forcefully slammed the cloth at the table and went towards Zayn "What are you doing here?" Louis asked as the girls started to encircle them with their phones out "I need to talk to Harry Lou" Zayn pleaded as Louis shake his head "I think he doesn't want to talk to you" Louis folded his arms on his chest "Zayn? Are you really Dating Gigi?" One of the fans asked as Louis glared at him "That's why he's not talking to you, leave" Louis said as He started to Pushed Zayn out of the shop. The girls whined but Louis ignores them.

Zayn won't leave now. He pushed Louis off and ran towards the kitchen. And for sure, Zayn heard Louis cursed. The screaming girls followed Zayn and when he reached the kitchen, he closed the door and locked it, leaving his fans. As Soon as Zayn reached the stairs, he took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled.

He composed his self as he climbed the stairs and inside the house.

As Zayn was inside, he slowly closed the door and walked inside. He looked for Harry and he's not outside. He walked towards his room and leaned his ears to it, hoping to hear Harry breathing behind the door. Zayn took another breath as he take hold of the doorknob and twisted it open. The door made a click sound as Zayn opened it slowly. He went inside the room and saw someone curled into the bed.

Zayn closed the door "Louis? Is Gemma home?" Zayn heard Harry and his voice is huskier. Zayn didn't answer. What should he say? He's nervous and frightened.

"Louis?" Harry removed the cover from his face as his eyes widened Seeing Zayn standing on the door. His heart started to beat fast and anger dwelled up inside of him "What are you doing here?" Harry asked but in a calm tone. His insides are screaming. Zayn opened his mouth to speak but closed again "Get out" Harry said as Zayn didn't move "Get out Zayn! I don't wanna see you!" Harry shouted this time as Zayn stared at him.

He made Harry cry.

And that's the last thing he doesn't want to do with Harry.

Zayn stepped closer to Harry's bed "Harreh, the article, its not what you think it is" Zayn explained "Really? Zayn Malik Dating Gigi Hadid? So what? You're just best friends?" Harry spat as tears rolled down his cheeks. Zayn went towards Harry as he hugged him tight "Listen to me Harreh. Please listen to me" Zayn cooed as Harry keeps on crying.

Zayn got Harry calmed down after a few hours.

Harry got tired from crying. He's leaning on Zayn's side now. Zayn didn't let go of him. He wanted to stay like this for a while. Harry's now sniffing and wiping his tears away. Zayn look at him as he put his hand on Harry's cheek "Harreh, will you listen now?" Zayn asked as Harry slowly nodded, he doesn't have a choice anyway.

Zayn took a deep breath "Harreh, Gigi is just a fake date. It wasn't my plan. It was my management. They say if I'll date Gigi then the rumors will die down" Zayn explained "And the photo, Gigi held unto me. I don't want her Harreh. I only want you" Zayn added as Harry slowly looked at Zayn.

Zayn's heart ache seeing Harry cry "I don't know if I should believe you" Harry whispered as Zayn's heart dropped.

It's understandable since he lied about Gigi or didn't told him about her "Harreh, believe me okay? That's the truth. The people assumed that we started seeing each on my break but we've just met each other last night. Everything's a lie Harreh" Zayn said, convincing Harry "The only truth is, I Did met someone on my break and—" Zayn stared at Harry's green eyes "I fell inlove—" Zayn smiled "With you" he added as Harry's expression softened.