Chapter 12

Zayn's break is almost over and Harry can't help but to feel sad. Zayn's leaving tomorrow and there's nothing that can make him stay.

He's a celebrity after all.

Harry sighed as continued to mix the ingredients for baking a cake.

"Babe?" Harry's head whipped to look at Zayn who has been quiet too. Harry stared at him for a second, memorizing his face. He wanted Zayn's face to be engraved on his mind "Yeah?" Harry finally spoke as Zayn sadly smiled "Uhm, wanna go to the beach later?" Zayn asked as Harry put the bowl down and wiped his hands on his apron "Sounds nice" Harry said as he approached Zayn who's sitting opposite to where he's working. He stood in Zayn's side as Zayn adjusted himself as he face Harry.

He grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer to him, resting his head on Harry's tummy "I don't want to go" Zayn mumbled as Harry didn't understand him. Harry ran his fingers through Zayn's hair "Zaynie, what did you say?" Harry asked as Zayn shook his head. Harry smiled, he's acting like a child again.

Harry pet Zayn's hair "Zayn, what is it?" Harry asked again as Zayn looked up to him. Harry's breathing hitched seeing Zayn's beautiful hazel eyes "I'll miss you Hazza" Zayn pouted.

Harry sadly smiled as he felt pain on his chest.

Zayn's 1 week break made Harry fell for him. But of course, he didn't told Zayn that. That he'd fallen inlove. Zayn might freak out and leave Harry even his break isn't over yet. Harry doesn't know what to say, instead, he leaned down and captured Zayn's lips.

He wanted to tell Zayn to stay but he won't. He shouldn't be the hindrance to Zayn's dream and career.

After they kissed, Harry smiled "I'll miss you too" he said as he caressed Zayn's cheek "I gotta go bake the cake okay? You can help Louis to the shop" Harry said as he went back to the other side of the table "And, wear a face mask and cap" Harry added as Zayn chuckled. He stood, grab his disguise and put it on. He gave Harry one last look before exiting the kitchen. After Zayn gone, Harry feels lonely. Just thinking about Zayn leaving him, it pains him. Pains him to see that the guy he loves will leave him.

After the rush hour on their shop, it's finally closing time.

Harry cleaned the tables while Louis is at the counter. Harry's keeping himself busy because he doesn't want to think about Zayn leaving for tomorrow. Louis noticed this though. That Harry had been avoiding their glances.

"Mate!" Louis patted Harry's back as Harry flinched "Lou? What's up?" Harry asked, avoiding his gaze "I know you're in pain dude" Louis said as Harry now look at him "Huh?"

"Zayn's moving away and you're sad and in pain" Louis stated as Harry gave out a force laugh "Why would I? I mean, we're just dating. Its not like I love him or anything that I'm in pain" Harry said as Louis' eyes widened "You're inlove with him?!" Louis gasped as Harry stared at Louis with Horror "Omygod, that's why you've been avoiding him and not looking at him the entire shift" Louis said as Harry shook his head "I'm not inlove with him Lou. Who said I am?! He'll leave tomorrow and that's fine" Harry shrugged as Louis smack the back of his head "What the fuck Louis?!" Harry hissed "Why are you denying it Harry?! you love him! Tell him! He might stay a couple of days" Louis suggested "Louis, I can't okay? He's an artist, a celebrity. He doesn't need hindrances right now. And keep quiet about this or I'll fire you!" Harry threat "Hey! You can't fire me! I'm a good employee!" Louis said as Harry shook his head "Keep quiet about this. Zayn doesn't need to know" Harry said as he heavily sighed "Not right now" Harry whispered.

After cleaning the shop, Harry and Louis both went to the house.

When Harry opened the door, he nostril caught a delicious smell "I think he's cooking" Louis excitedly said as he went inside the house. Harry followed and closed the door. They went to the kitchen and saw Zayn, putting the food on the plates "Mamamia! I'm hungry" Louis said as his eyes twinkled from the food that Zayn prepared "Dinner's ready" Zayn smiled as Harry stood on Zayn's side "Smells nice. What did you make?" Harry asked as Zayn grabbed a spoon and dipped it on the food and he spoon feed Harry. Harry 'ahed' as he tasted the food. He chewed and savored the food "Wow, this is— delicious!" Harry smiled wide as Zayn chuckled "It's just a simple fish fillet with my secret sauce" Zayn grinned "Guys, can we eat now? Please?" Louis piped in as both Zayn and Harry chuckled.