Chapter 6

"So how did you become an artist?" Harry asked as he sits comfortably at the sofa on their living room. He's sitting beside Zayn.

Zayn put his fingers on his chin, thinking "Liam, my manager saw me at the bar, singing my heart out" Zayn raised his brows as Harry chuckled "After I sang, Liam came to me asking me if I want to be a singer. Of course, I nodded. I was a little bit drunk that night so I thought it was just all a dream. But when Liam contacted me again, I realized, it wasn't a dream" Zayn explained as he looked at Harry "How about you? How did you become sooo good in baking and cooking?" Zayn asked back.

Harry adjusted his sit, slightly facing Zayn "When I was young, my Mom taught me how to bake. She said that I'll take over her business and here I am now" Harry smiled "And for cooking, well, self taught. I watched DIY on youtube. I need to learn since I'm the man of the house" Harry added as Zayn was amused.

Wow, Harry is incredible "How about you? Uh do you cook?" Harry asked Zayn "Yeah, I do. Just the basic" Zayn answered "I could cook for you if you want. So that I could help around here" Zayn added with a smile as Harry nodded, feeling excited "That would be awesome!" Harry answered with full enthusiasm "And you could raid our fridge or whatever since you'll be staying here" Harry grinned "Wow thanks Harry. That's so nice of you" Zayn shyly answered as Harry smiled with his dimples out.

Zayn's heart palpitated seeing him smiled like that.

Niall's right, he is developing a crush on Harry.

"Uhm—" Harry rubbed his nape as he look at Zayn. Zayn stared at Harry, waiting for his words "I'm sorry about what I said about not to get to know about our life" Harry said "I was just a little irritated at that time" Harry added as Zayn gave him a sweet smile "Its okay Harry. I get it. I mean, I just invaded your privacy and all. You have the right to say that to me" Harry smiled at Zayn's response "But it's okay. I mean you getting inside our lives. Its okay if you want to get in" Harry bit his bottom lip "Especially to mine" Zayn's heart did some backflip hearing that from Harry.

Its like Harry's saying that its okay to get him to know him better "I'd like to get to know you better too" Zayn replied as Harry smiled. He's getting good goosies.

"Anyway, lets talk about your music" Harry asked as Zayn stirred on his sit, sitting comfortably as he face Harry "Okay. What do you want to know?" Zayn then leaned his shoulders on the couch "Well, who's your inspiration on your songs, I guess?" Harry chuckled as Zayn smiled "Uh—well, as what I usually answer from the media's, my inspiration is my life. You know, I love my life and most of my lyrics are base from my life" Zayn explained as Harry nodded "That's amazing" Harry grinned "You want some tea?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded "Okay wait here, I'll get some" Harry stood but Zayn grabbed his wrist. Harry's eyes widened as he felt Zayn's warm hands on his wrist.

Zayn immediately let go "Sorry—" Zayn apologized "I'm uh— let me help you make tea" Zayn smiled as he stood. Harry led the way without saying anything. They've reached the kitchen as Harry grabbed the pot "So to make the best tea, we use hot water" Harry joked but He look at Zayn and he's not even laughing nor smiling.

Zayn has a big question mark on his face "Oh that was supposed to be a joke. God, I'm bad at it" Harry said with a little embarrassment "No, no! It was uh—" Zayn is finding the right words to describe it. Harry snorted that turned into a laugh "It's okay Zayn, you don't need to make me feel better" Harry said as he put water on the pot and put it on the stove.

After that, Harry grabbed some tea bag on the cabinet "Lets wait on the dining area" Harry said as they went to the dining area. They sat side by side.

"How about you? What are your other hobbies?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at the teabags and back at Zayn "Well, I play guitar" Harry shrugged as Zayn's eyes sparkled "You do?" Harry chuckled "Yes I do. But I'm not an expert. I only know basic chords. Oh I know!" Harry smiled as he let go of the teabag and stood.