Chapter 16

Harry's head started to spin as The lady's finger is pointing at him.

Louis eye's look at Harry as Harry's face began to pale. Oh no! He's fainting again. Harry's hand struggled to hold something when his whole body just slammed on the floor "Harry!" He heard Louis screamed before blacking out.

"Oh god, is he alright?" Gemma asked, catching her breath. She immediately went to the hospital as soon as she read Louis' text "Tell me what happened" Gemma said as they wait at the waiting area "He fainted and hit his head on the tray of muffins" Louis said as Gemma scrunched his nose "Why did he fainted?" Gemma mumbled "Someone came to the shop today and said that Harry turned Zayn gay" Louis said as Gemma's eyes widened "What?!" Gemma gasped "Harry didn't tell you? Zayn was at your house like, weeks ago. Harry found out about the article and Zayn came rushing to the shop. Many of his fans saw him there" Louis face Gemma "The girl also mentioned about a new article" Louis said as Gemma's jaw dropped.

Harry didn't told her anything.

An article?

Gemma grabbed her phone and googled the latest article about Zayn. She scrolled and her eyes wide "Oh my god" she whispery gasped "What is it?" Louis asked "Rockstar Zayn Malik did fell inlove but not with Gigi Hadid" Gemma read "Zayn Malik was caught driving through Prospect Heights last three weeks ago. He went inside a shop called the Dare Sweet and he was caught by fans looking for the man named Harry—" Gemma gulped "Yes, Harry Styles is a Gay baker and owner of the shop. He's a hottie but too bad he's gay—one of Zayn's fans said as we had our interview" Gemma wanted to cry "Here's a photo of Zayn walking inside the shop" Gemma opened the photo as she's in verge of tears "Could it be that Zayn Malik is inlove but not with Gigi Hadid?" Gemma lastly read as She looked at Louis "Lou, what should we do?" Gemma asked.

Louis was about to answer when the Doctor called them "Folks of Harry Styles?" Both Gemma and Louis stood and approached the doctor "Doc, hows my brother?" Gemma worriedly asked "Harry is fine, he just got a little bumped on his head from the impact of his fall" The Doctor smiled "Nothing serious. Although, you should help him walk, he might feel a little dizziness for a couple of days" The Doctor said as Gemma nodded.

After that, the Doctor left.

Gemma and Louis went to Harry "Harold!" Harry's eyes looked at the door as Gemma tackled him with a hug "Oh god! I heard what happened!" Gemma sniffed as Harry hugged her "I'm okay Gemma" Harry whispered.

They let go as Gemma sat beside Harry "Hey Louis, thank you for bringing me here" Harry smiled at Louis "You made me worry man. Don't do that again" Louis said as Harry chuckled "Harry" Gemma poke Harry's arm as Harry look at her "Why didn't told you me about Zayn?" Gemma asked as Harry stared at her "That he went to our house last three weeks ago" Gemma added as Harry sighed "Sorry Gemma. I didn't thought that was important" Harry answered.

Gemma frowned "It is Harry and because of that, you're now in an article" Gemma said as Harry's eyes widened "Oh god, what should I do?" Harry mumbled as Gemma put her arm on Harry's shoulder "We'll get through this" Gemma comforted.

After Harry's hospitalization, they went home.

As they were approaching the shop, people are crowded at the entrance "What the hell?" Louis muttered as he's driving near the shop "Oh my god! There's a paparazzi!" Gemma pointed "Louis! Don't stop! Turn the car around" Gemma demanded as Louis made a u turn "They're after you Harry" Gemma said as Louis keeps on driving. Louis parked the car near Papa Gianni's pizza "Look, stay here for a while, I'll go talk to Uncle Gianni" Gemma said as she exited the car.

Louis' tapping his fingers to the steering wheel. He looked at Harry at the rearview mirror "Did Zayn called you?" Louis asked as Harry look at his phone, no miscalls. Harry look at Louis as he shake his head.