Chapter 7

Harry was out at the shop tending customers.

Zayn was at the kitchen, studying to be a baker like Harry or where he spend his time reading recipe books because he got nothing else to do. He sighed as he closed the book.

He looked around when his phone beeped.

He fetched it saw Niall texted. He sent a Photo that he's on an ice cream parlor, trying every ice cream on that shop. Zayn playfully rolled his eyes and typed in 'someone's enjoying' after that, Zayn pocketed his phone.

The kitchen door opened and Harry entered "I'm sorry about this Zayn, I know you're bored" Harry apologize "I really wanna help Harreh" Zayn responded as Harry shook his head "The people might tackle you and you got no securities here. I don't know what I'll do if that happens" Harry concernedly said as Zayn gave out a smile, Harry's really a worrier "I'll just put my face mask then" Zayn grabbed the mask that on his jeans pockets and wore it "See? You won't even know I'm Zayn" Zayn grinned from behind the mask "Your hair, they'll know its you" Harry pointed as Zayn groaned.

But Harry gave Zayn a cap that has a logo design of the bakery "They'll probably won't notice now" Harry smiled as Zayn took the cap and wore it "So?" Zayn asked as Harry gave a thumbs up. Then Harry grabbed a spare apron and handed it to Zayn "The final touch" Harry said as Zayn started to wore the apron. Harry look at him as Zayn was struggling on tying his apron.

Harry chuckled as he went on Zayn's back and helped Zayn.

Zayn was startled that Harry was now at his back. He can feel Harry's breathing from the side of his neck "Uhm, thanks" Zayn softly said "You're welcome" Harry whispered as his breath sent shivers on Zayn's spine, he's having goosebumps, well a good goosies. After tying, Harry stepped away from Zayn. Zayn frowned, he wants more contact with Harry "Lets put you to the test, get out there and we'll see if people will scream when they'll see you" Harry grinned as Zayn suddenly felt a little nervous. He glance at Harry one last time before going outside the kitchen followed by Harry.

As soon as Zayn stepped out of the kitchen, he's waiting for some screams or a gasped but none came—this is a good sign "I think you're all good" Harry whispered as Zayn nodded "What should I do now?" Zayn asked Harry as Harry think and he frowned "You shouldn't be doing this Zayn. You're on break and yet you're here at my bakeshop. You're supposed to be on a beach or an amusement park or a spa where you could relax. Not here, helping me" Harry said as Zayn look at him "Hey, I did chose to be here Harreh and yes, maybe it is working but I want to experience this. On how you run your shop. Don't think too much and teach me what to do" Zayn responded, smiling behind his mask.

Harry deeply sighed "I'll just give you some light work" Harry said as he pulled Zayn towards the counter "You can take orders" Harry said as he gave Zayn the pen and paper. Zayn look at the pen and paper and back at Harry "Wow, this is old school" Zayn chuckled "We have a computerized system but I don't have time to teach you yet because I still need to bake some pastries. I'll be at the kitchen okay? I'll be out in a while" Harry smiled as Zayn nodded "And I think we're slow today. Supposed to be pack by this time of hour but seeing the shop, it's not pack so—" Harry said as he look at Zayn one last time "Are you sure you're okay with this?" Harry asked as Zayn gave a thumbs up "Holler me when you need me okay?" Zayn nodded as Harry went to the kitchen.

"Harry, one blueberry cheesecake" Louis said to Zayn.

Louis eyes widened seeing Zayn on the counter "What the hell Zayn?" Louis almost shouted his name as Zayn shushed him "Where's Harry?" Louis asked "He's at the kitchen. What was the order?" Zayn responded "Bloody hell, you're really are working. You shouldn't be doing this bro, you're a celebrity for chrisakes!" Louis propped his elbows on the counter "I like helping Harry" Zayn smiled as Louis playfully wiggled his eyebrows "What?" Zayn asked seeing Louis reaction "Why would a celebrity like you, be helping a small bakery like this? You could've enjoyed your life bro. Like, party all night, get some chicks to bed. Not working here" Louis said "I don't know. When I heard that I'll have a break, I immediately thought of this shop. Maybe I want to be here because of Harry's delicious pastries"