Chapter 10

When Gemma woke up and got ready for school, she was shock that Harry wasn't awake yet. Usually, after Gemma showered and ready for school, Harry's already at the kitchen or in the shop but when Gemma checked, Harry can't be found.

Gemma then checked his room and she gasped seeing that he's not even there.

Gemma panicked, where could Harry be? She can see that their parents bedroom is closed and she didn't bothered checking it. She remembered last night that Zayn will take him out, what if they got mobbed by fans and paps? She suddenly feels guilty that she told Zayn to take him out.

Gemma grabbed her phone and dialed Harry's number.

She pace back and forth on their living room, waiting for Harry to answer but he didn't. It just keeps on ringing.

Gemma dialed again. And again.

Harry's eyes slowly flutters open when he felt his phone vibrated on his pockets.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Zayn, sleeping peacefully. Harry smiled, last night was just surreal. He can't believe he's dating this rockstar. Harry's phone vibrated again as he slowly sat and reached for his phone on his pocket. His eyes in confusion when he saw Gemma's name "Hell—"

"Harry! Thank God! Where are you?! Are you alright?" Gemma asked and Harry can tell she's very worried "What do you mean where I am? I'm at the house" Harry groggily answered as he ran his fingers through his hair "House?! You're not in your room!" Gemma hissed as Harry look around and now he's fully awake seeing he slept with Zayn or cuddled with Zayn at their parent's bedroom "Uh, I'm at the master's. I'll be right out" Harry said as he hang up.

He look at Zayn one last time, planted a soft kiss on his forehead as he left.

When Harry opened the door, he saw Gemma outside the room, eyes wide "Oh my god" Gemma said as Harry knitted his brows together "You slept with Zayn Malik!" Gemma said, almost a scream when Harry covered her mouth "Shut up" Harry whispery hissed as Gemma nodded and Harry took off his hand.

He closed the door and face Gemma "Well?" Gemma look at him, waiting for him to talk "We didn't have sex okay? We've just slept together, not having sex" Harry answered as Gemma grinned "Really?" She teased as Harry rolled his eyes.

Gemma then stood closer to him and assessed him "What are you doing?!" Harry asked as Gemma keeps on assessing him. She looked at his neck and opened his shirt "Gem!" Harry hissed as Gemma let him go "No kiss marks" Gemma said as Harry blushed "Well, okay then. I believe you" She smiled "You didn't believe me the first time I said that we just slept?"

"Nope. Sorry. Now, can you still make breakfast? Please?" Gemma asked, batting her eyelashes as Harry shook his head "I will" Harry responded as he pinched Gemma's nose and went to the kitchen.

Zayn woke up feeling the emptiness beside him.

He was with Harry last night but now his side feels cold. Zayn opened his eyes and saw that Harry already got up. He fetched his phone and looked at the time—it's already close to 11am. Zayn got up and decided to take a shower. After showering and getting dressed, he opened the door and went outside the room.

He slowly walked towards the living room, hoping to see someone but nope, Zayn's alone. He also checked the kitchen but no one's there. So Zayn went downstairs to the shop. He closed the door and walked towards the shop. When he reached the kitchen, he saw Harry, crouching down at the oven.

Zayn leaned on the doorframe as he watched Harry and his bum. Zayn's mind whistled seeing Harry's sexy bum.

Harry now stood and spun around to put the tray on the table but he almost dropped it because he saw Zayn "Zayn!" Harry called out as he almost Outbalanced the tray and put it on the table "You startled me there" Harry added as he smiled.