Chapter 11

Zayn and Harry do dates every night.

They can't really go out when the sun is up because Zayn will totally get mobbed if they did. On night, they would go to the park, getting to know each other more and a lot of kissing.

Harry's always careful too especially that Zayn isn't out yet.

And now, they're at the park, sitting under the tree at night, watching the pond.

Harry's sitting between Zayn's legs as his back is leaning on Zayn's chest. As for Zayn, he is playing with Harry's curls "How's life being a celebrity?" Harry asked out of the blue. Harry grabbed Zayn's hand and traced his fingers through his "Fun. I mean, I love the attention I get and I love sharing my passion for music. But sometimes, it gets a little uncomfortable" Zayn answered "Uncomfortable? How?" Harry asked as he leaned his head on Zayn's chest "Too much paps, invasion of privacy, that kinds of stuff" Zayn sighed "Most of the celebrities hated that. That's why we should be more careful especially that you're not out yet" Harry responded.

Zayn look at Harry.

He should tell him, like what he'd promised Niall. He should let Harry understand "Harreh?" Zayn called "Hmmm?" Harry lazily answered. Zayn cleared his throat and licked his lips "I need to tell you something" Zayn said as Harry adjusted himself on Zayn's chest "Go on" Harry said as he ran his fingers on Zayn's palm "After my break, I uh—" Zayn's now sweating, how will he say this?

Harry looked up to him with his green eyes as it glistens from the light that came from the moon. Zayn stared at him, he kissed Harry's forehead and smiled "I'll miss you" Zayn said as Harry blushed and nodded "I'll miss you too, so much. But you could visit, you're always welcome here" Harry added.

Zayn can't tell Harry. He assumes if he'll tell Harry, he'll hate him. He can't lose him. He likes him so much.

"Want to know a secret?" Harry asked. Zayn gave out a confuse look expression "What secret?" Zayn asked "On how my parents died?" Harry said as Zayn's taken aback.

He wanted to know what really happened to his parents. He just didn't ask because the last time he asked, Harry got irritated.

Harry got up from leaning on Zayn's chest as he sat opposite to him. Harry held his hand "You can tell me anything Harreh" Zayn said as Harry gave out a small smile "My Father died because he has a developing tumor on his brain. We didn't know he had it. He always say that his head hurts. We thought it was just a usual headache but days passed, it got worse—" Harry took a deep breath as Zayn run his thumbs on Harry's palm, comforting him "We've consulted a doctor and said that it was a tumor. Dad didn't take the chemo and such, he said that he's old and will die anyway so he died. While mom, well, she got depressed. Took too much sleeping pills that lead her not waking up" Harry sniffed as Zayn's heart clenched from the pain.

Harry's eyes started to gave out tears. He wiped his tears and sadly smiled at Zayn "It was years ago" Harry said.

Zayn didn't hesitate as he pulled Harry into a hug.

Harry didn't stop himself as he cried on his shoulder as Zayn hugged him tighter.

Harry never told anyone about the cause of his parents death. Only him and Gemma knows. Louis doesn't even know. Harry's afraid of opening up to someone. He doesn't know why, he just is.

Zayn is the first person he'd opened it up with. 

Harry is just comfortable being with Zayn that he feels like he can tell him anything. Zayn comforted Harry. After crying, Zayn gently pushed Harry so that he can see his face. Then Zayn leaned in as he gently planted his lips on Harry's forehead. And after that, his lips move on Harry's closed eyes, and to the top of his nose. Lastly, Zayn kissed him on his lips. A sweet and comforting kiss.