Chapter 18

Zayn's angry and frustrated.

Harry just broke up with him and its been a week past since their talk at the beach. After their break up, Zayn went back to his apartment and cried his heart out. Liam and Niall assumed that him and Harry are over. Liam cleared his schedule for a week, giving Zayn time to mourn his broken heart.

After a week of mourning, Liam knocked on Zayn's room "Z?" Liam called as Zayn didn't answer "Zayn, I'm coming in" Liam said as he went inside and saw Zayn, sitting in the corner of his room "Zayn, come on Man. You need to get up" Liam said as Zayn looked at him. Liam gasped, He looked miserable and this the first time that Liam saw Zayn so broken.

Zayn sighed as he stood "What's in stored for me today Li?" Zayn tiredly asked as Liam stared at him, he's not fit to work right now but he have to work, his a celebrity after all and a rising one too "You have a radio guesting tomorrow and presscon after it. Can you do it?" Liam asked as Zayn sighed and sat on his bed "Whatever" Zayn mumbled.

Liam knows that Zayn is forcing himself to get to work.

Zayn showered and got dressed for his radio guesting. After that, Liam gave him sunglasses because his eyes are red and puffy and he got black bags under his eyes. The ride to the radio station was silent since Zayn's having a bad day. Niall on the other hand, wanted to talk to Zayn but he won't because there's a possibility that he will just get ignored by Zayn so he didn't pushed it.

As they've reached the radio station, their van was surrounded by paps.

The securities got out and cleared the area as Liam opened the van as they went out and entered the station. Once inside, Zayn was greeted by the management of the station. Zayn force smiled to each person who greeted him. Liam led the way to the recording station "We're here" Liam said as Zayn nodded and went inside.

Zayn was greeted by a man who has blue eyes and blonde hair "Good morning Zayn" the man said "Name's Xirius, I'll be today's DJ" Xirius smiled as Zayn smiled back.

—•—

After weeks of waiting for Harry at his shop, the paparazzi's finally got bored and left Harry's shop.

After a long week, Harry's shop finally opened but Harry wasn't serving the customers, he's in the kitchen, hiding from the people. Most Customers that visit the shop only wants to see Harry and asked him about his relationship with Zayn that's why he's hiding.

Louis was the one who manages the shop for a while.

"Loubear!" Mandy squealed as she approached Louis at the counter "What are you doing here Mandy?" Louis irritatedly asked "I knew that Javadd guy is Zayn!" Mandy said as Louis rolled his eyes "I knew from the start that it was Zayn! Those hazel eyes, ugh! I just missed my opportunity to have a selfie with him" Mandy pouted as Louis doesn't care "And Harry! Oh god! He really did turned Zayn gay!" Louis' eyes shot at Mandy "Hey! Harry didn't turned your pop idol gay! The fookin prick made Harry fell inlove with him!" Louis answered back as Mandy stared at Louis "He's a rockstar not a pop idol!" Mandy yelled back as the customers started to watch them.

Louis realized what he did as he sighed and look at Mandy "Look Mandy, please stop talking about Zayn in here" Louis pleaded as Mandy stared at him as she shrugged "Okay I won't. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to said those words that Harry turned Zayn gay and Just because you're cute, I'll stop talking" Mandy responded as Louis smiled.

Mandy stayed at the shop. All she did was listen to music and scrolled on her social media accounts.

Mandy wasn't pissed at Harry when she read the article. In fact, she was squealing because from the start, deep in her gut she knows that Zayn is gay. And when she read the article, she wanted to hug Harry and congratulate him because they're the perfect pair. Harry's hot and Zayn's too, aren't they perfect?

The customers slowly dispersed leaving Mandy and Louis alone on the shop.

Louis was playing with his phone when Mandy squealed and that made Louis jumped "What the hell Mandy?" Louis hissed as Mandy went towards him and sat beside him "Zayn! He's back! He's at the radio station! I mean, god! Lets listen" Mandy said as he put her phone into a loud speaker

"And now, we have Zayn Malik here at the station! Good morning Zayn" Xirius said "Hey Xirius, good morning" Zayn replied as Mandy silently squealed "So Zayn, how are your guestings and album promotion going?" Xirius asked as Zayn gave out a chuckle "It was alright. I've had fun meeting my fans, performing for them. Let them hear my songs, yeah. It was fun" Zayn answered "Alright. So I heard about your dating rumors with Miss Gigi Hadid, how's that working out for you?" Xirius asked as Mandy sucked a breath of air, she feels nervous where these questions are going "Uh yeah, it's not working out fine. Gigi's a great girl but we don't match" Zayn answered.

Mandy's eyes widened, she just broke off with Gigi on the radio!

"Oh! This is interesting—" Xirius said "So, I also heard about someone who lives in Prospect Heights" Xirius added as Mandy looked at Louis "Ohgod" Louis mumbled as they continued to listen "The owner of a bakery, they say that you're in a relationship with him?" Mandy choked as she heard the question. They listened intently, waiting for Zayn's reply. It took a few seconds before Zayn could reply "Uh well—" Zayn cleared his throat "Yeah, yeah. I was in a relationship with him" Zayn answered as Both Mandy and Louis stared at each other. Mandy's jaw dropped "Did he just outed himself?!" Mandy gasped "Oh, that's— wow!" Xirius was also shocked like the rest of the world.

Zayn Malik just outed himself.

"So, let me ask you this question. And I just want to make sure. So Zayn, What's your sexuality?" Xirius asked as Zayn got quiet. Mandy's shaking as Louis gulped, waiting for Zayn's response.

They heard Zayn chuckled "Well Xirius, I don't want to disappoint my fans out there but—" Zayn paused "I'm gay" Mandy squealed through Louis' ears as Louis covered them.

"Wow, wait a minute, you heard it guys! Zayn's gay! So Zayn, how long have you known?" Xirius asked as Mandy take hold of Louis' arm "I've know it for a long time now. Just didn't announced it to the whole world" Zayn answered "That's great. But, why did you say it now? I mean, the fans are always asking on your interviews about your sexuality and you always answer them in a confuse way, so why now?" Xirius asked.

Zayn didn't answered right away and that gave Mandy a tensed feeling. She tightened her grip on Louis' arm. They heard Zayn cleared his throat "I want to know the world of what I really am and I want to be comfortable with my life. And—" Zayn paused. Mandy's heart is beating fast of what Zayn's gonna say next "—And I want to love freely—no judging and no hiding" Zayn lastly said.

"There you have it guys first heard it here on Radio 1! Zayn Malik everyone!" Xirius said as Mandy looked at Louis "Omg Loubear! Zayn outed himself for Harry!" Mandy can't stop squealing as Louis smiled, that bastard—somehow Louis' happy because finally Zayn realized what he really is.

"Louis! We should tell Harry!" Mandy jumped from her sit as Louis held her wrist "Calm down will you?" Louis said "Lou?" Both Mandy and Louis looked at Harry coming out from the kitchen. Louis stood "Harry? Are you, are you alright?" Louis asked as Harry's eyes wide "I—I heard" Harry said as Mandy squealed "Omg Harry! Zayn outed himself and he even said that you two were in a relationship!"

"He said Was, past tense" Louis interrupted as he look at Harry "Are you okay Harry?" Harry look at Louis and he's close to crying "Louis, what have I done?" Harry whispered as Louis went to him "What? None of it was your fault Harry" Louis put his hand on his shoulder "I made Zayn fell inlove and then, this happened" Harry's eyes gave out tears "Hey! Don't say that! You both fell inlove okay? And it's not a crime" Louis said "Listen Harry, it's not your fault okay? It was Zayn's decision to come out" Louis comforted Harry.

Harry nodded "Harry, whatever happens, we're here for you" Mandy smiled at Harry as Harry smiled back.

// A/N: Wowowowowowow! Zayn just came out! And god, I'm imagining if Zayn or Harry will come out on the media. My heart is happy. Lol.

Next Chapter under progress! 😘

— the CAT xx