Chapter 2

Zayn reached his apartment.

Liam told him to pack his things for Prospect Heights because after packing, they'll be heading there. Well, for Zayn that is since Liam told Zayn that he won't come to Prospect Heights because he's "Processing" something.

Zayn laid out his black sling bag on his bed and starting to put some random shirts and jeans. He'll be staying there for a night so, only a couple of shirts is necessary. He also threw his toothbrush and toothpaste on his bag and some boxers. After checking if he got everything he needed, he zipped his bag close and sling it on his shoulder. He walked towards the door of his room when it swing open revealing Niall who's smiling "Oh you're done. I was about to get ya" Niall said "Yeah, I'm done. Is the Van ready?" Zayn asked as Niall nodded "Yeah. Lets go?" Niall made sure hadn't forget anything so he asked him a couple of questions before heading out "You packed your shirts? Jeans? Boxers? Necessities and—"

"I got it okay?" Zayn smiled as Niall smiled back "Good. Just checking. You might forget some" Niall said as they headed out of Zayn's apartment.

They traveled to Prospect Heights.

As they've reached the sign welcome to Prospect Heights, Zayn look at the hood. Its like a quiet little village. The streets are not crowded compare to New York city.

The Van halted as they've reached their destination. The door was opened by one of Zayn's securities as he stepped out and wow, no paps. Zayn likes it here, its not crowded and its peaceful "I love it here" Niall said, following Zayn from behind "It's not crowded like back at New York" Niall added as Zayn agrees "Now, lets go inside. You still need to rehearse" Niall pushed Zayn inside the venue.

They entered into a red colored steel door.

When they've reached inside, the stage is already prepared "I'll take care of your things, rehearsal in 10 minutes" Niall grabbed Zayn's bag as he went to the room where Zayn can get ready "Where are we sleeping later?" Zayn asked Niall "A hotel near here. Just tour around and I'll go find the organizer of this event okay? I'll be back" Niall then went further inside the room as Zayn looked around.

Zayn walked to the stage and look at the instruments held out. He smiled remembering how he ended up to be uprising rockstar. Zayn's passion is music. He likes to compose songs and sings them. He also loves art, but he's more inlove with music. He remembered auditioning for many before Liam found him and helped him with his career. Liam saw Zayn singing in the bar that night, it was just for fun actually and Zayn was so down that he needed to let it off from singing and drinking. That day was a dreadful day for Zayn. He didn't get in on the talent competition he'd auditioned for. So after that, he went bar hopping and the last bar happened to be a karaoke night so Zayn sang his heart out until Liam discovered him. Zayn is thankful though. He's reaching his dreams.

After checking out then venue, Niall went back to Zayn with a girl in his side "Zayn! This is Aleta, she organized this event" Niall introduced as Zayn smiled at Aleta "Hey, I'm Zayn" Zayn offered his hand to Aleta as she shook it and let go "Good thing you made it Zayn. So how did you find the place?" Aleta smiled at Zayn "Its amazing, the stage is perfect. I could surely move comfortably"

"Good. Good. So, the proceeds will be going to the Children's orphanage. For their clothes, food and other needed supplies. I am so thankful that your management and you agreed to do this" Aleta said as Zayn smiled "Of course. As long as I can help" Zayn answered "Okay! We'll see you later Aleta. Will be rehearsing now" Niall barged in as Aleta smiled "Of course" She bid her goodbye and left Niall and Zayn.

Niall face Zayn "Ready?" He asked as Zayn nodded.

After an hour of rehearsing, Zayn finally settled on the room where his things are. He sat on the couch and feel the fabric "Wanna sleep" Zayn mumbled as he began to lay his head on the arm rest of the couch. He was about to closed his eyes when the door came flying open "Zayn! Food!" Niall shouted as he look at Zayn "You're not sleeping are you?" Niall asked as he look at Zayn with a serious expression "I was uh—"

"Oh you were going to sleep!" Niall interrupted as Zayn rolled his eyes "Nap. I was just about to take a nap" Zayn defensively said as Niall stared at him "You know once you fall asleep, its hard for you to wake up" Niall said as Zayn sighed "I'm just tired that's all" Zayn shrugged "Don't worry, after this, you could sleep till tomorrow" Niall assured and he offered Zayn a pastel colored paper bag. Zayn stared at it "Is that the yummy cupcakes?" Zayn asked, his lips slowly gave out a smile. Niall nodded "It is! And I also bought some food to fill our tummies" Niall cheerily said as he laid down the food on the table "Lets eat Zayn" Niall called as Zayn stood and went to Niall.

After lunch, Zayn rested for a little bit until Niall told him to prepare for his performance.

Zayn looked at the time and its nearing 5pm. Zayn changed into his black MTV shirt and tight black jeans "Are you ready?" Niall asked as Zayn nodded, looking at the mirror "Don't need to be nervous okay? You do this all the time" Niall smiled as Zayn spun around and faced Niall "Yeah, I'll be good" Zayn answered cockily.

Niall patted his shoulder "It's show time"

Back at the Dare Sweet, Harry was checking inventory when Gemma just arrived "Hey Harry" she greeted as Harry smiled at her "Hows school?"

"Loud. The students can't stop listening to Zayn's new album" Gemma whined as she sat at one of the empty tables "Where's Louis?" Gemma asked as Harry sighed, holding his notebook close to his chest "Off to some mini concert with the girl he'd just met" Harry responded "Concert? Where?" Gemma asked as Harry shrugged "I don't actually know anyway, you want some cupcake?" Gemma's eyes sparkled And she grinned like a kid "Yes please!" Harry nodded as he went to get some plate. He went to the counter and crouched down to get some cupcakes for Gemma.

Harry then heard Gemma's phone playing a music. Harry put two cupcakes on the plate and closed the glass counter and went over to Gemma "Who's that?" Harry asked as he put the plate on the table and sat beside Gemma, who's watching a video on her phone "I got curious about this Zayn guy so I searched for him, he's hot" Gemma said as she shared her phone to Harry. Harry's eyes widened seeing Zayn. Wow, he is hot. He looks unreal "He got nice songs" Gemma said as she grabbed the cupcake and ate it "Guess so" Harry responded.

After eating cupcakes, Gemma helped Harry clean the shop since Louis isn't around "So what do you want for dinner?" Gemma asked, washing the plates and utensils "Wanna have take out?" Harry asked "Pizza?" Gemma suggested "Sounds good! Lets call!" Gemma excitedly said as Harry stopped her "I'll buy it. Papa Gianni's pizza doesn't do deliveries" Harry said as Gemma pouted "Right" Papa Gianni's is a pizza parlor that sells delicious hand tossed pizza. Harry and Gemma are regular customers there because they always eat there ever since they were little. It's like their second home. Harry smiled at Gemma "We'll clean the shop together after dinner" he said as Gemma nodded and went back on washing the plates.

Harry grabbed his coat and bid goodbye to Gemma as he made his way to the pizza parlor few blocks away from their shop.

Meanwhile at Zayn's charity event, the venue began to crowd and most of them has banners and led lights indicating Zayn's name "You ready?" Niall excitedly asked as Zayn nodded. Aleta is now speaking to the crowd, explaining about the Orphanage and after a few minutes "And here he is, the uprising Rockstar, Zayn Malik!" The crowd began to scream, calling Zayn's name as Zayn stepped out.

Seeing Zayn, the screams got even more louder and louder!

Zayn began to sing one of his songs from the album as the crowd keeps on screaming and calling his name. After his first song, its time to communicate with his fans "Wow, I can't thank you enough for coming today" the crowd screamed "Thank you guys for being here and for buying my album" the crowd is even wilder now "You guys are my inspiration" Zayn added as the crowd screamed some more. Zayn's eardrums feels like exploding from their screams but he endured it "After my second song, I'll be signing autographs, so stick around! Here's fool for you" Zayn said as he started to sing fool for you.

After Zayn's singing, the fans lined up to get signed by Zayn.

Of course, the securities are on watch while Zayn is signing autographs "Hey" the girl in line said "Hey, whats your name?" Zayn asked the girl as she squealed "Hi I'm Mandy, and here—" she gave Zayn's album cd to Zayn. Zayn open the lid of the marker as he write Mandy's name and his little message and after that, his signature "Here you go Mandy" Zayn smiled as Mandy is now blushing and she's so star struck "Thank you Zayn!" Mandy squealed again as she hugged Zayn.

Everything was going smoothly when one fan caused a riot.

A riot that she ran towards Zayn and tackled him.