Chapter 5

So Harry brought Zayn and Niall on his house.

Niall's all awe seeing that Harry's house is connected to the shop. Its so cool and so convenient "So, what do you guys want? Water? Tea? Lemonade? Wine or some beer?" Harry asked as Niall and Zayn stayed at the living area "We're fine Harry, thanks" Zayn answered "I want some lemonade" Niall called out as Zayn gave him a look "What?" Niall mouthed as Harry came back with drinks on his hands "Here, lemonade" Harry put the glass of lemonade on the center table "Thanks Harry" Niall smiled as he grabbed the glass.

Harry sat at the other couch, just at Zayn's side "Sorry for barging in again" Zayn started "Yeah!—" Niall piped in.

He put his glass down and look at Harry "Zayn's on vacation and he picked Prospect Heights to have vacation with. In short, he wants to spend his break with you, Harry" Niall said without filter as Zayn's ears turned red and Harry's cheeks began to blush too "Niall! stop it" Zayn whispered hissed at Niall "It's true! We could have gone to the beach or amusement park but instead, you've chose a bakeshop" Niall added as Zayn gave out a nervous laugh "Don't listen to him. I just want to get a taste of your baking that's all" Zayn said as he couldn't look Harry at his eyes.

Niall's so talkative "It's good that Zayn got his break and—" Harry paused as he stared at Zayn who's trying his best not to look at Harry, he's so embarrassed and Harry finds it cute "—Zayn's always welcome here" Harry added as Zayn look at Harry who's smiling sweetly at him.

Oh boy, Zayn's heart just skip its beat right there.

—•—

"So Harry, Can Zayn stay here?" Niall asked straightforward as Zayn looked at Niall.

It's like Zayn's a kid and Niall's the father, giving his child to a babysitter "Niall?!" Zayn gasped as Niall chuckled "I wanna go explore Zayn, I don't want to stay here. I'll be at the hotel and don't worry, you could call me anytime when you need me" Niall explained "I'm going to find a beach, or maybe explore Prospect Heights and if you're not with me, it won't be a problem because I could walk freely" Niall added as Zayn glared at him "You're a douchebag" Zayn muttered as Niall gave a tongue out "I won't intrude here, so I'm going with you" Zayn said "It's okay" Harry barged in as Zayn look at him with a shock expression.

Harry didn't know why he barged in but, he wanted Zayn to stay "I mean, you can stay if you want. You can sleep in our parents room again. Like last time" Harry shyly said as Niall grinned at Zayn. Zayn elbowed him "Are you sure Harry? I don't want to be a bother" Zayn said as Harry nodded many times "Okay! That settles it! I'm going!" Niall stood but Zayn stopped him, holding his wrist "My bag" Zayn said "I'll bring it here. Don't worry" Niall gave Zayn a thumbs up as he made his way out of the house.

Zayn look at Harry "Seriously Harry, you could tell me if I'm being a pest—"

"No you're not Zayn and for sure, Gemma will be glad that you're here" Harry smiled as Zayn smiled back. He's heart is beating like crazy. And Harry's heart is doing the same thing too.

Niall went back with bags on his hands. He put the bag down "Okay I'm off! Message or call me up Zayn. He's all yours Harry" Niall winked as he left once again.

Harry blushed when Niall said 'He's all yours' it's like something else is in his mind. Zayn cleared his throat "I think I'll go freshen up, if that's okay?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded "Okay. I'll make us dinner! It will be ready just in time when Gemma's home" Harry gave out his smile with his dimples out as Zayn's breathing stopped for a second, he has a very beautiful smile. Zayn then stood and grabbed his bags "Thanks, I'll—I'll go—go now" Zayn stuttered "You know the way" Harry calmly answered as Zayn made his way.