Chapter 20

Harry still loves Zayn so much.

He'd regretted that he'd let him go. If he really love Zayn, he would be there for him, to support him And not give up. As he heard that Zayn's be gone for a month, his heart was shattered. He can't let Zayn leave without saying what he really feels.

So Harry will say it. He will tell Zayn that he still love him.

Harry stood as he went closer to Zayn. He smiled as he slowly leaned down to Zayn. Zayn sat still as he stared at Harry, leaning down. Harry then closed his eyes as he captured Zayn's lips. Zayn's heart wanted to get out of his chest, he'd missed Harry's lips so much. Harry gave him a sweet kiss "This baker still loves you too, Zaynie" Harry whispered to Zayn's lips as Zayn smiled.

He didn't hesitate as he stood, grabbed Harry by his neck and kissed him passionately on his lips. He'd missed this and will savor it.

Harry kissed back as Zayn licked his upper lip, seeking for entrance. Harry opened for him as Zayn shuffled and shifted their position.

Harry's back hit the edge of the marble table as Zayn keeps on kissing him. Harry can taste strawberry from Zayn's lips. Harry's hands then keeps on exploring Zayn's body, feeling every muscle. Zayn's hand then traveled on Harry's waist as he hold the hem of Harry's shirt. Zayn's lips then went on Harry's neck, traveling down on his collarbone.

Harry moaned as Zayn keeps on kissing him on his collarbone. Zayn then lifted Harry's shirt, taking it off as Harry lets Zayn unclothe him. After Harry's shirt is already on the floor, Zayn look at his body, wow, Zayn never realized that he has beautiful tattoos. Zayn's hand traveled on Harry's shoulder, trailing it on his chest and to his stomach "Beautiful" Zayn whispered as Harry blushed.

Harry then leaned in as he started to kiss Zayn again.

And this time, Harry took off Zayn's shirt and tossed it on the floor. Harry straddled on Zayn's hips as Zayn can feel Harry's hard on through his jeans. Harry moaned as Zayn put his hand at the back of Harry's thigh as he lifted him up and made him sat on the marbled table. The can and bag of pastries dropped on the floor because Harry swiped it with his hands.

As Harry already settled, Zayn helped him unbuckle his belt and taking off his jeans. After the jeans, Zayn took off Harry's boxer and sprung his hard on. Zayn's eyes is filled with lust and seeing Harry's hard on, he's turned on even more.

Zayn kissed Harry again as Zayn's hand went on his jammies, taking them off. He can't take it anymore, he needs to be inside Harry "I'll prep you up okay?" Zayn said, catching his breath as Harry nodded. Zayn then licked his two fingers and put it on Harry's hole. He slowly pierce his fingers on Harry as he moved it upwards. Harry moaned from pain as his eyes started to water. As Zayn's two fingers are all in, he started to moved it up and down.

Harry can feel the pain but he told Zayn to keep on pushing. After that, Zayn added another finger as Harry leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder, feeling the pain. But Zayn kept on going until Harry's fucking his fingers.

"Zayn—" Harry breathed "I can't hold it anymore" Harry added as Zayn nodded.

Zayn then removed his fingers and aimed his dick on Harry's hole "Ready?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded, clutching on Zayn's shoulder tightly. Zayn then started to push as Harry bit his bottom lip, he moaned so hard. Zayn keeps on pushing as he made it all the way "You okeh babe?" Zayn asked as Harry closed his eyes tightly "Move Zayn, I need you to move" Harry said as Zayn nodded and started to moved, pushing in and out.

Harry cried from the pain, but as it gets longer, the pain subsided and turned into pleasure. Harry's now moaning with Pleasure, calling Zayn's name. Zayn looked up to him as He kissed him again. Both of them began to sweat. Harry's legs then wrapped around on Zayn's hips tightly, feeling Zayn inside him.

Their kisses became sloppy and both of them are moaning with full pleasure. Harry put his head on Zayn's shoulders as he bit him there, leaving his mark "Zayn, I'm— I'm close" Harry almost choked his words "Me too Babe, me too" Zayn responded as Zayn took out his dick from Harry's hole and Aligned it with Harry's. Zayn and Harry take hold of their dicks together as they started to pump it until their seeds spurted on their chest and stomach.

Zayn almost slumped on the floor because his legs just gone wobbly from their sex but Harry held him tightly. Harry chuckled as he got down from the table. He face Zayn, catching his breath "Sex on the table is a bad idea" Harry joked catching his breath as Zayn gave him a dopey smile "I can't help it, you're too cute I can't resist" Zayn responded as Harry leaned their foreheads together "I love you Zayn" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled and put his hand on Harry's head, feeling his curls "I love you too Harreh"

Harry then gave Zayn a nose to nose "Wanna go shower?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded.

Zayn led Harry to his room and inside his bathroom. They showered, did a little kissing and after that, Zayn gave Harry fresh new clothes to wear. Harry blushed wearing Zayn's clothes "Stay the night Harreh" Zayn said as Harry smiled and nodded.

He'll surely will stay.

// A/N: Sex scene! Sex scene! Whoaa How did you find it? Lol I find it......I don't know, I'm just bad at making sex scenes. Lol.

Don't be shy to comment! Thank you also for the votes and read! 💕

— the CAT xx