chapter 6 The coincidence

Jannah pov

Uhh, such a tiring day at school. But, Alhamdulilah, I didn't have any classes with James or Richie rich today. It would have been much worse!!!

But guess what? after this long day I still can't go home in peace.
I had to go pick up shahd from her kindergarten because my mum had other things to do.

I walked dragging my legs to her kindergarten.

" Ya Allah help me " I kept encouraging myself.

When I arrived, I saw shahd, in front of the building, shouting at a few other girls.

Well, she looked badass. "But why?!!" I wondered.

I approached them, trying to separate the girls, because I know my sister, she could swallow one of the girls alive if she wants to.

" Okay, okay, calm down, all of you, what's wrong? ? " I asked.

My sister looked at me, she seemed unusually happy to see me, I didn't understand why at first, but then she looked at the other girls in victory as if she had just won world war 1 and world war 2 combined!!!

We all had these types of fights when we were young and as we start to smell the stink of defeat, we would go and ask our older siblings for help, to give us an upper hand over our opponents.

But that day was different, I wasn't really ready to be the good older sister, I was both physically and emotionally exhausted.

Poor shahd, she didn't know that I can easily abandon her in the the middle of the fight and go home, not today Shahd, I'm dying girl!!

I suddenly realised that there was another girl behind shahd, she was petit and crying heavily, I felt sympathy for her.

Maybe that's why shahd is shouting at the other kids, she was trying to protect her. Wait a minute?!! My sister is a human rights activist, or a mini human right activist to be precise!!

" Okay, I don't have time for this kids, just go home " I said in an ordering manner.

I actually expected a scream or a bite from one of the kids, but they just listened to me and spread. I couldn't believe that I had this charisma, and it only worked for kids under six!!!

" Shahd, tell me what was that?!! " I asked my sister.

" They were making fun of Genevieve " she said.

" Gen who?!! " I idiotically asked.

Shahd pointed at the little girl behind her.

Well, as I guessed, my sister is gonna be Amal Alameddin one day. Except for the fact that she will never marry George Clooney, because he is already taken!!

I looked at the poor girl, she was still crying. I went down on my knees and stretched my arms to her. She was afraid. So I grabbed her hand gently to hug her, she was really small for her age, shahd looked like a ten year old compared to her.

In my arms she calmed down, " It's okay, they are gone " I reassured her.

" They always make fun of her " shahd explained.