chapter 15 In coma

James pov

My heart litrally stopped, my body was numb, my vision was blurry I thought I would lose my consciousness for the first time in my life.

I had every question in my head,  why, how, when......about two hours ago she was okay and now she is in coma ?!!!  I was going crazy.

" Shahd, this is a prank, right???" I said hopefully.

" No" Shahd replied with the answer I dreaded the most.

I litterally dropped the phone, grabbed my keys and ran to the car, without giving ant attention to what I was wearing or how I looked.
The most important thing in my head was.... Her.

Thank God, shahd gave me the name of the hospital, otherwise I would have searched every hospital in the city.

Somehow I arrived at the hospital, after almost getting into a car crash multiple times.

I went to the receptionist and asked her about where I could find the intensive Care unit, she gave the directions, I didn't even thank her, I just ran like a crazy.

When I arrived at where the intensive Care unit was, I found Jannah's mother sitting on a chair in front of one of the rooms, I approached her, she was crying and shaking like a tree, I didn't know what to say, but the first words that came out of my mouth were.

" How is she?!!! " I asked her.

" My daughter.........she is in coma " the lady said crying.

" What did the doctors say?!!" I asked her in Hope of hearing a reassuring answer.

" I don't know....nobody has spoken to me yet " she answered.

" But....Jannah...she was okay today at school!!! " I said.

The lady didn't say a word, she looked at me in despair, then she looked at the ground and buried her face in her hands, sobbing.

I didn't know if I had done something wrong, But I wanted somebody to answer this question for me so bad.

After about ten minutes of silence, a doctor and a group of nurses came out of the room.

" Are you the mother?!!" The doctor asked.

" Yes..yes..she is my daughter " Jannah's mother said

" Well, I have good news and bad news, the good news is that she has been stabilized, but the bad news, she is still in danger, but we have seen worse ma'am, there is always Hope " the doctor said.

" Can I see her?!!" Jannah's mother said.

" Yes, but only for five minutes, excuse me ma'am " the doctor said, and with these words he walked away.

This wasn't enough for me, so I ran after him.

"Doctor...doctor..can I ask you a question?!! " I asked.

" Are you....family??!!" He asked.

" No....." I said.