Chapter 15 Hostage

Jannah pov

Everything was black, until I started hearing strangers' voices.
I opened my eyes to absolutely an unfamiliar scene.
It took me a period to regain my senses as everything felt numb.

I looked around to fathom my  unfamiliar environment.

I was on a chair, with my legs tied to the chairs legs, and my hand tied behind my back.
I was gagged so I couldn't scream.

At first I couldn't remeber what put me in that situation, but then it all came to me, the bodyguard being shot, the van, the sting on my neck, everything.

There was one explaination for all of that, I was kidnapped, and now I'm being held Hostage, for what, God only knows.

I guessed that the place I was in was a kind of a basement or an abandoned warehouse, it had stairs going down into it, so most probably I was underground with zero chance of being heard by passerbys.

After ten minutes of confusion, I heard some footsteps going down the stairs, finally I came face to face with my kidnappers.

" Good morning sunshine " a heavyset man said," Did you have a good sleep, I hope It's better than the eternal one your bodyguard friend got!!! " he said sarcastically.

I couldn't say a word as I was gagged, so I just gave him a death glare.

" Woops my bad, I forgot to ungag you,  we want to hear your enchanting voice " he said, as he ungaged me.

" What do you want? Why I'm here? " I shouted at them.

" Woww, woww, hold your horses, we have been so hospitable with you so far, you are our guest after all " the other man said.

" You are Falcone's men, aren't you? " I asked.

" You are pretty smart for a towel head!! " a familiar voice said.

" Falcone, I wondered when you were going to join the party " I said, as he emerged from behind the two other men.

" I told you I was going to make you beg for your life or your death " Falcone said.

" My life and my death are not in your hands, they are in the hands of Allah " I said.

" This is the wrong time for preaching girl " he said.

" I'm not preaching, I'm showing you that even though I'm tied I'm still stronger than you " I said, starring him in the eyes.

" Are you done with your braveheart Speech?!! You do remind me of William Wallace!! I Hope you don't meet his demise " Falcone said.

" I don't care about death, even if I die, my death will save the lives of thosands of children you want to convert into homeless " I said, challenging him.

" Look kiddo " he grabbed my chair till his nose almost touched my face, starring intensely into my eyes " I don't do social justice here, all I care about is my money, make James give me the land, and I'll let you go in peace, and guess what docor?!! I don't kill anymore, killing turned out to be not so fun, but I have other ways to make you beg for your death. I heard you are a virgin??? " he smirked.

My heart dropped as I heard his words, I almost teared up, but I still pretended to be unaffected by his grave threats.

" You heard me, are we good doc?? " he said, as he let go of the chair.

I didn't say a word, I just looked at him.
He didn't break his intense eye contact for a moment.
Until one of his associates handed him a phone,

" James, my boy, I missed you, I guess there is sombody here who wants to speak to you " Falcone said, answering the phone, then he put it on my ear.

" Speak " he ordered me.

I didn't want to say a word, but one of his men kicked my leg, so I screamed in pain.

" Jannah!!! " I heard James saying.

" James, I'm really sorry " I said.

" No, no, I'm sorry for dragging you into this, you had nothing to do with it, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" James asked.

" I'm okay, It's okay " I answered.

" Tell him what we want " one of Falcone's men said, kicking me hard again.

" Ahhhhhh, my God " I screamed in pain again.

" Jannah " that was the last word I heard from James before Falcone took  the phone off my ear.

" It's simple, give me the land, I'll give you the girl unharmed, or harmed, who knows, it depends on how smart you are James boy " Falcone said.

Then Falcone hung up the phone suddenly.

" He does love you, and I'm using it, plain and simple, you are nothing to me " Falcone said.

" You are a monster " I spat at him.

" Yeah, I inspired the beauty and the beast movie, I was the beast, I just don't like to show off " he said sarcastically.

" You are gonna lose " I said.

" Oh, honey, it's too early to say some thing like this, so far I'm winning " he said, then he turned to his men " bring her some food, we don't want to starve her to death, what would James say? Where are our manners?? " he said leaving the room.

James pov

" Don't you dare touch her, don't you dare, I swear if you touch her, drinking your own blood wouldn't be enough for me, Falcone, you hear me, Falcone, Falcone... " I kept shouting until I realised that I was speaking to myself and that he hung up on me.

" They got her Matt, they got her " I said to my assistant.

" Yeah I know, the police contacted me saying that they found the body of the bodyguard we sent to protect her " Matt said.

" What are we going to do? Lose the battle just like this " I said.

" No, James we are not going to lose the battle, I have an idea!!! " Matt said.

Third person point of view

" Falcone, the girl you have is his daughter !!" a female frightened voice said on the phone.

" You think I didn't know!!! " Falcone's cold voice replied from the other side.

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.