Bonus Chapters 1 From Friend To Enemy

James pov

I was home, in my room, trying my best to avoid my procrastination routine to get myself to study, when suddenly the door swung open, and richard came in.

" My man " he yelled, widely opening his arms.

I stood up as a reflex to his sudden entrance.

" What the hell?? What are you doing here?? " I said.

" You never asked me this question before James!!! what is wrong with you?? " he exclaimed.

" I told you It's over, we are done, we are no longer friends " I said.

" You know what??.. You are a good actor " he said, trying to take a seat.

" I'm not acting!!! why would I do that??" I exclaimed.

" Because... You wanted to fool the towel head... Our bet James!! " he said, winking.

" You are calling her that.. Again!!! Haven't I warned you before " I shouted at him.

" James... So you are not kidding??? You did fall for her!!! " he said.

" This is... This is none of your business Richard, keep away from her and from me " I said.

" So this is it??? This is the end to our brotherhood!!! You were like a brother to me James and you just want to detch all of this for that towel head!!! " he said.

" What is wrong with you??? She has a name!! Why do you insist on calling her that!!! " I yelled.

" Because I want you to face your ugly truth!!! You love her James.. You do love her!!! First you lost my sister for her, now you lose me!!! " he said, pointing at himself.

" You forced me to do so!!! You had bad intentions towards her from the very first place, and she didn't desrve it, she didn't " I said.

" But you agreed to the bet?? " he said.

" Yes... But.. When I got to know her for who she really is, I knew that I would be a beast to take away her innocence, she is too naive for our dirty games Richard " I said.

" Poor James, you have fallen for her tactics, she fooled you to believe her " he said.

" No Richard, I was a fool to believe you, and I thank God every day that I got to be the one who got to know her and fall for her, because that person could have been you " I said.

" God... James, now you believe in God??? You never cared about religion before, what got into you?? " he exclaimed

" She... got into me " I answered.

" I think this is it James, goodbye " he said, taking a final look at me, before leaving the room.

" Goodbye, until you believe me friend " I said as he was closing the door to my room behind him forcibally.

I missed him, I couldn't deny it, I missed speaking with him, I missed his jokes, I missed partying with him.. Playing playstation with him till the morning comes... Everything... Everything.

But I can't be friends with him, until he changes his attitude, especially towards Jannah.

I can't lead a double life, I can't have two faces, a face to speak to him and another face to speak to Jannah, I would be a hypocrite leading a double life, so I had to choose, and I chose.... Her.

I choose the girl that made me fall in love with myself, the girl that made me believe in myself Again, the girl that brought out the best in me, and led me to know that my life had a bigger purpose, other than partying and fooling around.

The girl that led me to God.

Next day, I was driving to school, that's when I spotted Jannah walking by the road, I tried to honk the horn at her, but she just didn't notice.

" Great... She just walks in the street like a robot!!! " I said to myself, smiling.

I followed her by my car, to grab her attention, but all my trials were in vain.

" Great.. So the whole school noticed and she just didn't look behind her, she needs to see an otologist " I said, facepalmimg myself.

After giving up on grabbing her attention by my car, I decided to leave the car, and Go on foot to speak to her.

" Jannah... Wait " I said getting out of the car after parking it.

Finally she looked in my direction.

" Oh God, Finally girl..we need to talk about your hearing?? " I said jokingly.

" What??" she said, sliding her earphones from under her hijab to hear me.

" Oh... That's why then.. I guess I'll need to learn these hijabi tactics " I said.

She started to walk towards me, only then I noticed a speeding car moving towards her from behind.

Jannah turned her head In shock and just stood there, not knowing how to react.
The shook paralyzed her.

The angry sound of the car against the dusty road, grabbed the attention of other students who kept moving away from the way of the car.

The car seemed to target Jannah specifically apart from other students, so she closed her eyes and surrendered to her destiny.

My body acted instinctively, so I ran towrds her and grabbed her off the way of the crazy car.

" Jannah..." I yelled as I grabbed her.

The next moment we were on the ground on the side of the road.

I looked at the car, it went Past us.

" Are you okay???" I asked her.

" Yes... Alhamdulilah.. Thank you.. Thank you James " she said, breathing heavily.

I looked at her hands, and she had bruises and abrasions all over them.

" Oh God.. Your hands girl.. You may have bigger wounds on your arms " I said.

" It's okay.. I'll Go to the WC and check myself, don't worry " She said, trying to reassure me.

" Okay... I need to go and speak to that crazy driver " I said, helping her up.

" Okay " she said.

I looked for the car, and I found it inside the parking area of school, the driver was still Inside the car.

" Hey.. Hey, get out?? We need to talk!!" I yelled, knocking on the car.

And the last person on earth I expected came out of the car.

" Richard!!! " I exclaimed.

" What?? I was testing the new car!! You like it??? " he said.

I raised my hand, and the next thing I knew that it landed on his Jaw, almost breaking it.

He fell to the ground, without a word, taking a very long look at me.

I saw anger lighting up a hell behind his eyes.

" What?? Are You jealous because you no longer the kid with fastest car at school James!! " he said, smirking.

A minute or two later, I broke our eye contact because it was no longer comfortable for me and left.

Only then, I noticed that the whole school was watching us, even some teachers were whispering to each other about the scene and didn't even intervene, but I didn't care, I only cared about Jannah and her reputation, I didn't want her name to be dragged into this.

The school already wanted her name in the mud, they didn't need this to slander her, let alone the recent events.

I loved her, but I was becoming a danger to her.

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.