Chapter 28 Officially Married

Jannah pov

We spent the whole day shopping for the wedding, and I had to put up with shahd's constant obssession with everything about my marriage.

We bought some cloths I never knew even existed, and I never think that I would actually put on.

" What??? 50 dollars for a piece of trash like this!!!! It won't even cover anything!!! " I said to one of the sellers.

" Don't mind her, we will take it " Mum said.

" Mum!!!! We don't even have to buy anything, I already have a lot of cloths, Whatvs wrong with pijamas" I said.

" So James dated hot models, and actresses, and you want him to go home and see you in pijamas???" Shahd said.

" You are a teen!!! What do you know about marriage??" I said.

" And what do you know about marriage??? tell me!! " Shahd said.

" It's an enterprises of respect and cooperation between two partners " I said.

" If this is marriage... I don't want to get married " Shahd said.

" Calm down sisters!!! Are you going to discuss What marriage really is here?? And Jannah!! What do you know about marriage preparations??? You have to go to your husband's house with some new cloths!!" Mum explained.

" Yeah... Because traditions!!! " I said.

So when we returned home, I was hugely relieved, I wanted to go and stay in my room away from every body and take a long period of convalesence.

As soon as I put my head on the pillow I heard knocking on my room's door.

" Come in " I said.

It was Hassan.

" Jannah..... James just called and he wants to make the marriage official.... Tomorrow " Hassan said.

" What????? No... No.. No I have so many things to do!!!! Oh God, I don't even have the dress!!! I can't breath..... I can' t breath.... I'm having a panic attack " I said.

" Come on... Calm down girl.. He said everything will be okay.. He is going to send you his fashion advisor and together you will pick the dress, the makeup artist you want and everything, he will have whatever you want delivered to you by tomorrow, he promised, don't worry sister " Hassan said.

" But it can't work like this... Why rushing it??? Don't tell me that he wants to hold the wedding party in the day after tomorrow??? " I asked.

" No... Actually he said the wedding will be in Three days " Hassan said.

" Oh God!! he wants to kill me... He geniunely wants to kill me " I said.

" Don't panic Jannah... Call him and tell him what you want " Hassan said.

" Okay...I will...I will Call him and tell him that he is crazy " I said.

Hassan left the room, and I preceeded to Call James.

" Hay, what was that about??? Do you want me to kill myself ??? I almost had a panic attack for the first time in my life " I said.

" Calm down Jannah... Everything will be okay, I already sent you My personal fashion advisor, she is going to help you through everything " James said in a monotonus voice.

" You seem a little off!!! Is everything okay?? " I asked.

" Don't worry... I'm fine... I just have some problems at the enterprises " James said.