chapter 7 On the way home

Jannah pov

I can't believe I just agreed to this, I'm going to be in the same car with James wayne!!!!! I can't even handle being two meters away from him let alone few centimeters away!!! What am I gonna say to my mother? How can I explain it ?

" Uhhhhhhhh, Shahhhhhhd, you are Soo deeeeeaaad" I said in my head giving her a death glare.

" Okay, let's get the show on the road " he said winking.

I looked at his BMW car -You know how I knew it was a BMW?- because it was a red sportscar, any red sportscar to me is a BMW!!! Who needs to know more??!!

I went to sit in the back seat, but he suddenly said

" Wow, wow, princess, come and sit next to me in the front seat, the girls are gonna sit in the back seat "

What, how dare you control where I sit?!!! I wanted to say it out load but I didn't have the courage -more likely the rudness- to say it out load.

I froze in my place, I didn't want him to feel that he makes me nervous, that would feed his ego, and he had enough.

I nodded " Okay ", but not before giving Shahd a death glare, if she hadn't been acting like wonder woman I wouldn't have been in this awkward situation.

However, to be honest, I'm proud of my little sister, she did the right thing that any Muslim should do.

I got into the car and sat in the front seat. Shahd got into the back seat with Genvieve. I noticed that he helped his sister get into the car, she obviously couldn't do it herself, poor girl.

He got into the driver seat and drove off.

" So where do you live? " he asked.

I gave him the address but I omitted the number of my house, because I had a plan in my head. See, if my mother or grandmother saw me getting out of a stranger's car I would be dead meat, so they shouldn't see him, and he shouldn't know where I live exactly.

Suddenly, I started having the typical thoughts of an arab girl with a stranger in a car!!!

Can he be a mafia member? His family is rich, maybe that's why?!!! What if he kidnaps me and shahd?!! What if his family works in trafficking?!! What if he gives us something to drink and it contains drugs to make us sleep so he can carry out his evil plan?!! Maybe he wants to steal our organs?!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I was literally going mad inside my head!!

Then he suddenly opens some compartment in his car in front of him and he gets out a juice can. Ohhhhhh God!!! my fears just came true.

" Do you want a drink? " he asked offering the can in his hand " it doesn't contain alcohal, I know you people don't drink that ".

You people ?!!!!! You p..e..o..p..l..e!!!!! That was really racist!! But why did he know that we don't drink?!! Has he been planning all this???.

" Thanks, I'm not thirsty " I explained.

" Oh, then how about your little sister ?!!" he asked.

" Oh, no no no no, thank you " I explained.

" But I'm thirsty " Shahd said.