Bonus Chapter 2 Jealousy

James pov

" Are you done, Jannah??? I don't want to be late for this business dinner!!" I said, trying to get her to hurry up.

We were invited, me and Jannah, to a diner party at the Luthors mansion.

Lex Luthor is one of my biggest competetors in the industry, and we were working together on a deal that has been a great ambition for our enterprises.

" Jannah, Come on, since when do you take so much time to prepare??" I yelled downstairs.

" Since you care so much about this business deal!!! I want to look my best to impress them for your sake James!! " she said, coming downstairs.

She was wearing a black dress flattering her figure, with a golden coloured Hijab.

" Woww.... You look... Ravishing girl " I said, not wanting to take my eyes off her.

" Yeah, I know " she said, smirking.

" Ehem... Ehem.. You know what?? We don't need to go to this dinner!! We can stay home today and..." I smirked back.

" No, this is important for your company, we are going, end of story " she said.

" Okay, the baby sitter is here to take care of Hamza, then we are ready to go" I said leading the way.

I drove for about 30 minutes before we reached the our hosts' mansion.
We parked the car in the garage, and left for the dinner party.

" Mr and Mrs Wayne... Welcome " Mr Lex Luthor said as soon as we got into the gates to the mansion.

" Oh thank you sir for your generous invitation, and this is my beautiful wife Jannah " I said, shaking hand with him, and introducing Jannah to him.

" Oh, hi Ma'am " he said, trying to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Jannah as a reflex moved back.

" Oh, no.. Ehem.. We.. We don't kiss.. Mr Luthor " I said trying to push him away gently.

" Oh, sorry.. I didn't know " Mr Luthor said, apologizing.

" It's okay Mr Luthor.. You didn't know " Jannah said trying to brush it away.

Mr Luthor led the way to the Table we were supposed to be sitting on.

" I'll be joining you soon Mr And Mrs Wayne, enjoy your time " he said, giving Jannah a wink.

" Oh.... Okay, we will be waiting for you Mr Luthor " She said awkwardly.

" You have a weird business partner!!! " she whispered to me after he left.

" Yeah....You think you know a man then you see him around a beautiful woman!! " I said.

After about five minutes, he joined us on the Table.

" Where have you been hiding all this beauty Mr Wayne?? I can understand why you didn't want me to touch her?? " Luthor asked.

" Excuse me... What?? " I exclaimed.

" Ehem... Ehem.. Ah.. Mr Luthor, Where is Mrs Luthor?? " Jannah asked him, trying to change the subject.

" Actually, there is no Mrs Luthor!!" he said, smirking.

" Oh.. But how could you cope with such a busy life without a life partner!!" Jannah said.

" I have never met a woman that could desrve this title" he said.

" I hope you Meet her soon, Mr Luthor " Jannah said.

" Oh, I hope so, too " he said taking a long look at Jannah.

Oh my God, was he literaly flirting with my wife!! This... Old... bald... Ugly.. Man... Was... Flirting... With... My... Wife!!!!!!

The way he looked at her, the way he smiled at her, everything about him screamed creepy.

No, not Jannah sir, nope, not her, not today, not forever, you don't know how much did I have to go through to be with her!!!

I was getting Jealous, And my Jealousy always blinds me. I knew I was about to commit something really stupid and destroy the whole business deal.

" Were you a model ma'am before marrying Mr Wayne??" He asked Jannah.

" Oh.. No.. I wasn't, I'm a neurosurgeon " she replied.

" That's interesting!! Even though I hate surgeries, I'd be really happy to have my brain split apart by beautiful hands like yours " He said, trying to touch her hands.

" What?????!!!!!" I shouted, as I stood up in a reflex to his move.

Jannah looked at me and giggled.

I looked around and every body in the room was giving me the looks.

I looked at my hand, and I found out that I was holding a knife.

What was I thinking????
Decapitating the man!!
Haven't I just told you?!! I was about to commit a stupid act.

" Is there anything wrong, Mr Wayne??" Luthor said.

" Ah.... Ah.. The baby sitter called... And... Hamza.. Wants to speak to us " I said, trying to grab Jannah to leave the table.

" But Hamza can't speak yet!!" she said, laughing.

" Guess What Jannah Mohamed!!! He just did!!! A miracle, isn't it???" I said, trying to get her off the table.

" Okay, excuse me Mr Luthor, we will be right back, In Shaa Allah " she said, as I grabbed her away.

" Oh, Go ahead ma'am " he said, smiling at her.

" You want to drive me crazy today don't you??? " I said to her as soon as we reached a seclusive place.

" What??? Why???" she said, laughing.

" Jannah Mohamed!!! Don't irritate me!!!" I said, pointing my index at her.

" What?? Didn't you ask me to be nice to the man for the sake of the business deal!!" she explained.

" I take it back!!! Can't you see it!! He likes you!!! He is flirting with you!! " I said.

" Okay, as you wish, I will return to same old me, and be as dry as a desert in treating him, are you satisfied now?? " she said.

" God... Yes, that's what I want!! " I said.

" Oh God, you should see your face, It's as red as a tomato, and look you still have the knife in your hand!!! The man will think that we want to steal his silvers!!! " she said giggling.

" Stop it!! I said stop it!! Don't drive me even crazier!!! " I said.

" Okay, okay, I guess this Well calm you down " she said, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek, it cooled down the the fire in my head.

" Oh God!! " I literally collapsed to the ground.

" Okay, get up dreamy boy, people are looking at us!! " she said trying to help me up.

" Okay, Okay. Can I get another one?? " I said with the puppy eyes of a dog.

" Nope.. Home baby " she said.

We went back to the Table, and the rest of the night went as follows.

" Tell me about yourself Mrs Wayne?? " Luthor asked.

" Can't we speak about the business deal Mr Luthor?? " I said.

" Oh, How can I speak about business in the presence of such a rare beauty?? " he said, pointing at Jannah.

" This rare beauty is my wife!!" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

And this is the story of how I lost the biggest business deal in my life!! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.

If you want more adventures from James and Jannah like this, check out " The Waynes" spinoff.