Part I

Chaeyeon's POV

A+ please,  please, please oh god!  I'm so nervous.

I'm going to school tomorrow and you know what?  I'm very nervous right now since the envelope that contains the section that I'm going to be in is already in my hand.

1.... 2... 3....

Yes! Yes! I'll be on A! I can't wait till' tomorrow! 

"Hey Chaeyeon! You kinda look weird today"Chaeryeong said.

"Uhh it's nothing" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well you're actually weird so I don't doubt that. Hmm since you're the elder one here, mom told me that you should go and shop our things for tomorrow's class." she smirkingly said.

"Aish- - that 'since you're the eldest one here' line again! Come here you little sis! You should go with me! " I shouted as I catch this little sis of mine.

"Fine! I'm gonna bring some extra money in case you don't have one".  Yes that's her attitude, she's kinda savage to me even though I'm older than her.

++ at the store++

"Chaeryeong! Can't you be a little bit faster? " I shouted at her as I put stuffs on the cart that she's pushing.

"Argh! If only I knew that you'll treat me like your servant, I shouldn't have come" she said back as she hardly push the cart.

"That's it little sis!  'Since I'm the older one here'  you should do whatever I say".  I smirkingly said

"I hate you. " she replied back

As I walk through the book section, I  saw a very familiar face looking directly in my direction.

A face that makes my heart beat.

"Chaeyeon-- you little - -.  Who told you to make your sister as a servant?!  "

My mom. She's looking at me angrily.

I took a deep breath....

O gosh I'm going to die..

RUN!!!!!!!

"HAHAHA run for your life Chaeyeon!  I told ya!" Chaeryeong said.

Argh! I'm doomed.

I run as fast as I can towards the exit but being the clumsiest person that I'll ever be, I've bumped into someone causing me and the person to fall down.

"Uhh I'm so- - -

I thought I've bumped into a man but I was wrong,  I've bumped into something soft HAHHAHAHAHA.

I'm just staring at her like she's the most perfect person that I've ever met.

Her round eyes..
Her red lips..
Her pointed nose..
And her short hair...

Oh she's just perfect!

"O- ouch" she said

OHMYGOD. I'm staring at her for almost 5 minutes not realizing that I'm still on top of her.

Clumsy Chaeyeon! She must've thought that I'm a pervert >, <

"I'm sorry miss, here let me help you. " I said to her as I get up.

"No it's okay, I've got her. Please be careful next time" says a pretty girl beside her. I think they're bestfriends.

"I- I'm really sorry. " again I apologized at her.

"It's okay miss. Let's go Kkura! Were going to be late for Hiichan's birthday and I'll have a tantrum if I didn't even have a taste of her birthday cake. " the girl pouted as she said that to the girl she called Kkura

The girl named Kkura smiled at me then they walked their way to the other side.

That smile...

It made my heart melt.