Part III

Chaeyeon's POV

Today we're gonna have our baking class in the third floor.

Ugh I hate stairs..

We're walking our way up to the third floor with our matching cooking dress. I think Yena is at the door already since she's very much excited and guess what?  That duck didn't even know that I told her to wait for me so that we can go together.

Anyways since I'm lonely and bored again. I think of a better idea, an idea to play a prank *evil laugh hahahhahahhaha- -*cough *cough

We're now at the third floor and we're getting inside the room. I took out the plastic cockroach that I used to play prank at Chaeryeong hahahhaa.

The students went to their assigned table to start with the baking session.

I planned to play a prank on Yena since she left me alone and also she's beside me playing with the flour.

I put the cockroach in my hand and make it slide to Yena's table but Yena is too hyper that she'd accidentally hit the cockroach and it slide to Sakura's table.

Oh jeez....

I immediately went to Sakura's table to get my toy but it's too late when Yena yelled..

"Cockroaachhh yaahh cockroachh omygod!  Get that thing away from mee ahhhh" Yena shouted as she run in a circular motion with her hands up in the air.

Yena's scream made the others scream too and I was about to get it when Sakura screamed because of surpriseness and with that she accidentally slide on a flour that was spilled on the floor causing me to grab her immediately.

"Put t-that cockroach away please" Sakura said while her eyes are still closed and I saw a tear left her eyes.

We're still in this awkward position. My hand is in her head while her two hands are holding tightly around my neck.

I've got a chance to look at her face.
She has this long eyelashes
A pointed nose
and  red lips.
Making herself a perfection.

I don't understand why is my heart beating fast? Maybe, because of the commotion that I've made.

"Sakura hey,  are you okay? " a girl said while she help Sakura to stand up.

I looked like an idiot still watching them and I feel awkwardness.

"S- sorry for grabbing you. I was just shock because of that c-cockroach." she said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I- im okay Kangchan,  there's nothing to worry about" she said to the girl who helped her.

Ohh she's the girl who is with Sakura the day I've bumped into her.

"Okay then. Thank you for helping Sakura. You're the girl before right? " she asked.

"Ah yeah. You're welcome. It's now time to repay the you know bumping thingy hahaha " I said.