Part XX

Chaeyeon's POV

"Did you like the video students?" the host said after our video was presented.

The students are just screaming 'one more' 'one more'

"Before we replay the music videos , let's invite them first in this platform . Please give a round of applause to the pride of our school, from the Higher A class, Iz*One and Dexo!" the host lead us to the platform and the students screamed louder.

We bowed our heads to them. It's like a dream come true. Seeing them enjoy the product of our hardwork makes me proud, not only of myself but for the others too.

"Please introduce your group and your members" the host gave the mic to Dexo's leader , Suho.

"Hello and good afternoon my fellow students! Have you guys enjoyed our music?" he pointed the mic to the crowd and acted as if he's listening to them.

"Yes!!"

"I'm going to give a proper introduction first. I'm Kim Junmyeon also named as Suho and I'm the leader of D'exo. Starting from my left is Byun Baekhyun then Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin, Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, Oh Sehun, Lu Han , Huang Zi Tao, Kim Minseok, Wu Yi Fan and Zhang Yixing" after they introduced themselves, they bowed their heads altogether.

The students cheered loudly, well mostly girls.

It's now our turn.

"Hello everyone it's a nice day today. Seeing students enjoy our video pays off our hardwork and determination to make this. I'm the leader of Iz*One and I'm Kwon Eunbi . Everyone, I'll introduced to you the members of our group. From the right is Kim Minju then Honda Hitomi, Yabuki Nako, Kim Chaewon, Jo Yuri, Choi Yena, Kang Hyewon ,Miyawaki Sakura , Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung and Lee Chaeyeon" we held our hands together and bowed.

"Thank you for supporting us!" We all said while still bowing our heads.

The students cheered loud.

After the introduction, we went to our classroom first to rest for a while. We're going to have a meeting with Dean soon.

The students are talking with each other while we're walking. Some asks to have a picture and some wants to have an autograph. I feel very proud of myself and the members. We really did a great job!

We headed to our classroom and rested for a while.

"Chaeyeoonn~ I'm hungry" Yena clinged her arm in mine.

"Go, eat." I said while sitting in an indian seat in the floor.

"I don't have any money" she still clings to my arm.

"Then don't eat . I don't have any money too" I looked at her with my blank expression.

"Ahh Chaeyeon pleasee, I'm going to die because of hunger" she acts like she's choking to death.