Epilogue

Sakura's POV

It's been a year...............

It's been a year since we lost her......

Her memories with us are still fresh.. Seems like she's here for like yesterday..

I can't even handle the fact that she's already gone.. I thought it's only a dream.........

It's raining..

I didn't stood up from the grass where she is.

"You'll catch a cold and you know, she will scold me if that happens" I heard someone said behind me. I looked above and I saw that she's sharing her umbrella with me.

"W-what did she do to d-deserve this?" I asked her.

She also sat beside me. "Shh, she's in a proper place now. Everything will come to an end, but her's was early. Maybe she's just watching us today and laughing at us because we're crying when in fact it's raining. We even bought a cake for her to eat. Someday we'll see her again" she patted my back.

I smiled and looked at her. She's right!  A time will come and we'll reunite with her.

"Let's go?" she asked while ruining my hair.

"Ahh stop it! Let's go now" I held her hand and we walked towards the car.

————————————————

Flashback about what happened a year ago:

After 3 hours..........

"Where are the patient's family?" the doctor went out of the ER.

Chaeyeon's parents went near the doctor including Sakura.

"The patient is now stable. Good thing it's only minor injuries but the bone in her right arm is fractured since it was the part that had received the impact. She's now resting. You can come inside" the doctor smiled and lend his hand for a shake.

"Thank you very much doc!" Chaeyeon's dad accepted the doctor's hand.  Sakura in the other hand, sighed with relief.

They all went inside the room. They saw Chaeyeon with a bandage in her head while her arm has a support in it.

The scratches and wounds in her body are visible.

"Thank God, she's okay" Sakura hugged Chaeyeon's mom.

"I'm sorry Mom. It's my fault, I should've protect her" Sakura sobbed while still hugging Chaeyeon's mom.

"Shh, it's not your fault. She's okay now" Chaeyeon's mom patted Sakura's back.

Yena on the other hand, was busy checking her phone if Hyewon replied.

"Yena, did Hyewon replied?" Eunbi asked.

Yena looked at her with a sad face which means that Hyewon hasn't.