Part XXV

Chaeyeon's POV

It's already 7:00 pm. Ahh I'm hungry.

"Can we eat our dinner now?" I asked them. We're still in our classroom and they're playing hide and seek pfft.

"Later~" Yena said as she took cover in the curtain.

"I'll starve to death" I pouted because they won't stop playing.

"Here, eat this" Sakura lend me a c- candy?

"Thank you" I smiled at her. I didn't eat the candy coz' I'll only keep it hehehe.

"Ah I don't want to play this anymore! You're a cheater Nako! Let's eat!" Yena mumbled.

"Alright, let's go kids" Eunbi said while she wipes out her sweat.

++ at the restaurant ++

I'm really hungry right now. When the foods are already in the table, I started eating.

*munch munch

*cough *cough

Ahh I choke on my food *cough

"Chaeyeon? Are you okay?" Sakura tapped my back.

I c-cant ahh *cough

"She's choking. Water! Get some water!" I heard Sakura said.

Seconds after, Yena went back and handed me some water. This restaurant should literally serve water.

I drank the water. "W- wait Yena, this restaurant only serves softdrinks, w- where did you get that water?" Sakura asked.

W- wait. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I- I can't find any water so I fetch that water in the aquarium near the counter" she replied while scratching her cheeks.

What the focc? !

I immediately splashed the water from my mouth and it accidentally went on Yena's face.

"What the?! Chaeeyeooonn! Ahh !" Yena screamed because of the incident.

Hitomi found a tissue and she put it in Yena's face.

"Y- yah I'm only joking! I bought that water earlier! Why did you have to do this?" Yena wiped her face.

"I- I'm sorry and thank you anyway hehe" I smiled at them.

She just glared at me . Woah, no ice cream later Yen.

After we finished eating, we've decided to go to the amusement park.

Woah the lights are beautiful.

"I want there unnie!" I heard Wonyoung said to Eunbi.

"Okay guys, let's split up into two. Let's meet later at 10 and we'll ride that roller coaster" Eunbi said.

I pulled Sakura near me so that we'll be the pair.

Yena paired with Yuri, Yujin and Minju, Chaewon and Hitomi, Me and Sakura then Eunbi, Wonyoung, Nako and Hyewon decided that they would go together.