Part VII

Chaeyeon's POV

This is it!

I'm now going to audition for the one and final spot of the cheerleading squad.

Hmm where's Sakura and Yena? I badly need them right now!

"Next! Number 22!" said a staff .

All of the contestants are in the backstage. There are too many aspirants, like 50? This cheerleading squad must be important to the students.

Whoo! I'm so nervous right now . My number is 25 and there's 2 more left before my turn .

"Number 23, your next" a staff appeared at the backstage again .

Everyone is so tensioned and nervous. I hope I can make this ~

"24 , next . Please standby number 25" Why is the audition time too short?

I mean, how can the students show their talent if the time's not enough?!

*bzzzt bzzzt

I reached for my phone in my little backpack .

Ohh I've got a text from Chaeryeong~

From: Baby sis

Hey Chaeyeon, hope that you'll not be chosen (^~^) lol . Goodluck unnie~

My sister is super sweet. She's a baby indeed (^ω^)

"25, please come to the stage now" a staff said.

Yeah! This is it!

--------------------------------------------------

Yena's POV

What's taking Chaeyeon so lonnnnggggggggggg?

Sakura and I are in the front seat together with our friends and also Yuri hehehhe(>y<)

Judges are in the left side and we're in the right side . Some students are behind our back sitting in their chairs and judging a student who is auditioning .

"Sakura~ " I whispered to the person in my left named Sakura .

Ah this girl . Did she hear what I said? or she's just pretending she didn't?

"Sakura~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Ahh Yenaa, why?" she said . She seemed so focus in the stage.

"What's Chaeyeon's number?" I asked . Yuri's beside Eunbi unnie and she looked at my direction.

I immediately winked at her but she didn't noticed it . (ㄒoㄒ)

"It's 2 - -