Part V

Chaeyeon's POV

Friday.

the 13th?!

Today's the day for the clumsiest people and ohhh including me .

"Chaeyeon! Time for breakfast! Hurry up!" Mom shouted at the door .

"Coming mom!" I said as I put my socks on.

I immediately went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast .

"Your dad and I will go to town today so you will be the one to send  Chaeryeong to school" Mom exclaimed while putting milk at my glass .

"W-what? No way . She's too old to be sent to school!" I said while looking at Chaeryeong.

She gave me puppy eyes.

"Stop it Chaeryeong! You look gross" she looks kinda pissed hahahhaa.

"Then , I'll tell mom about what happened in the baki- -

"Okay, we're set . Let's go" she blackmailed me . Argh that kid!

"Bye Mom, Dad" I exclaimed .

I went to the garage to get my scooter.

"Chaeryeoonngg! We're gonna be late! You turtlefeet!" I shouted . It's almost 7:30 and I'm gonna be late for our first class.

"I'm here!" she said as she hopped into the scooter.

"Hold tightly coz' we're going to fly hahahhahahaha" This is exciting!

I turned on my scooter and drove fast .

I can't hear a word from Chaeryeong hahaha. Maybe she's praying for her life now.

It took only 10 minutes to reached the school. In days without my little sis riding on my scooter, it takes 20 minutes for me to reached this school.

I took off my helmet and I can't stop laughing at the scenario that I've just seen . Chaeryeong's hair is so messed up and her uniform looks like it wasn't ironed.

"You looked like hahahhaha  a ..         w- witch hahahahhaha" I said while still laughing at her haha (>y<)

"I hate you so much argh!" she opened her bag to get her comb .

"C- chaeyeon?"

"Sakura? W- what are you doing here? It's almost time" I exclaimed . I've got a mini heart attack *wushh  .