Part XVI

Chaeyeon's POV

"I'm not here tomorrow. So your task is you should keep the group in practice for you'll present this the day after tomorrow. I'm counting on you, Chaeyeon" Ms. Kim said

She's leaving the group's practice in my hand.

"You can keep this little amount for the snacks" she handed me a thick white envelope.

Woah seems like it's full.

"This is too much Ms. we can't accept this" I said returning the envelope to her.

"The Dean gave me that, it's your group's first allowance. You should keep it" She continued.

I peeked at the envelope and it almost have P50,000.00

"You can go to your group now. You can rest, then you'll be in charge for tomorrow's practice, okay?" she stood up from where she seats.

"Okay miss. Thank you for this" I said while bowing my head to her.

She only smiled at me then she went out of the conference room.

I went back into the practice room only to find out that they're seating in a circle arrangement.

"Come here Chaeyeon! Join our game!" Yena immediately waved her hand at me.

I saw the members looking at me especially her.

"What's are you doing?" I asked. I went near them and sat beside Yena and Eunbi.

"Truth or Dare" Yujin said while smiling widely .

God, this girl is creepy.

"We're gonna spin this bottle, and then whoever this tip points , will be asked truth or dare" Chaewon explained.

"Alright! Let's start this!" Yena said spinning the bottle.

The first spin pointed at Hitomi.

"Hiichan, truth or dare?" Hyewon asked.

We all looked at Hitomi.

"Truth" she answered.

"Hm why is your cheeks too fluffy?" Minju asked while pinching Hitomi's cheeks.

"My mom told me that when I was still a baby, I swallowed a small cuddly teddy bear so that's why" she said while laughing.

The f?! Hahahhaa it's a lame joke!

"Yah that's not true! I'll just spin the second one!" Yena said again.

She's too into this game huh?

"Yes! Eunbi it's now your turn!hehehehe" Yujin said.