Part XXXIV

Yena's POV

"She's gonna be okay Kkura" I said while patting Sakura's back.

She called us earlier. I didn't believe her at first because how?! why did they run into an accident? but hearing her cry in the other line made us rush ourselves to the hospital where she is.

"She'll gonna make it. She's strong" I continued.

The members are crying but I'm preventing myself not to. I must show that I'm tough so that Sakura can lean on me.

"I- I hate myself Y-yena. I-I didn't do a-anything to s-save her. Why d-does it h-had to be her? W- why does it h-had to happen in the t-t-time that I already l-love her? W-why?" Sakura looked at me and there, I saw the grief and hurt in her eyes.

I pulled her and hugged her tight.

Fight for your life Chaeyeon! There's so many people waiting for you!

"Where's Chaeyeon?! Where's my daughter?!" Chaeyeon's parents are running towards the ER but the nurses stopped them.

"Oh my god, Chaeyeon" I looked at Chaeyeon's mom. She sat in the chair opposite with ours while crying. Mr. Dad and Chaeryeong is comforting her while also crying.

It's hard to see someone you love suffering in a life and death situation.

"Sakura, can I talk to you?" Chaeryeong suddenly said.

I released Sakura from the hug and let her go outside to talk with Chaeryeong.

—————————————————

Third Person's POV

Sakura and Chaeryeong walked along the hallway up to the rooftop of the hospital.

No one dared to talk first. They're just observing each other's presence.

"I- I'm s-sorry" Sakura started while still crying.

Chaeryeong's tears started to flow from her eyes.

"What happened?" she asked.

Sakura wiped her tears first before telling her the whole story.

"The c-car. It d-didnt stop?" Chaeryeong asked. She clinched her fist in anger.

"No. After it b-bumped Chaeyeon the d-driver didn't e-even went out. Instead, he d-drove the car f-faster" Sakura explained.

Chaeryeong just closed her eyes because of too much anger that she's feeling right now. "Chaeyeon........ she's my only sibling. She's the one who took care of me when our parents are way. She's my tutor whenever I can't understand something. She'd taught me how to be myself"

"s- she's my very f-first friend, yet she was bumped by a merciless driver who didn't even know that he'd ruin someone important. D*mn it!" Chaeryeong turned her back and started to walk fastly towards the stairs.

Sakura's just crying while walking back to the waiting place.

It's too hard for her but she knew that this time, she might lose someone she loves.

You're mine and I'm yours (Chaekura) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara