Part X

Chaeyeon's POV

"Cheers for Chaeyeon!" Yena exclaimed.

"Cheers!"

I slowly drank the liquor in my glass.

Whoo, it tastes bitter .

Everyone drank their liquor . We have a case of liquor with 15 bottles in it so, we all have one for ourselves.

"I didn't knew that all of you here we're the members of that team. I mean, I know all of you but no one dares to tell me about this. Even Yena." I said while eating the crackers to lessen the taste of the liquor in my throat.

"We want to keep it a secret so that everyone will give their best and not depending theirselves to us. I mean, if they know the members already, there is a possibility that they'll force themselves to us so that we'll choose them" Eunbi said. She's stroking Wonyoung's hair and the latter is sleepy .

"Yeah that's right" Yuri exclaimed.
She then rest her head in Yena's shoulder.

"But why did you made an audition? Isn't 11 members enough?" I asked them curiously .

They can build a team with only 11 members in it!

"Ah, with that. Back when we were in highschool we started as 12, we had a member, Sian but they've migrated to another country that's why she left the team. We decided to make an audition for her slot because you know, we're now college freshmen and we've wanted to build the team again" Yujin exclaimed.

She's looking at the person next to me, who is Chaeryeong.

"Y- yah . Stop staring at Chaeryeong!" I said while laughing.

I saw Minju poke Yujin's head using her fingers. How cute ~

I drank my second shot. My head gets a little dizzy but I can manage.

"Chaeyeon, I'm not going to drink!" Chaeryeong whispered in my ear again. She's too shy to speak hahaha.

"Mom and Dad are not here, you can drink even just a little. It's for my celebration so please~" I whispered back at her.

"Hey, can you share us about yourself Chaeryeong?" I heard Hyewon asked.

She's eating the cake which she and Sakura bought.

We're in a circular arrangement that's why I know what's everyone is doing.

"A- ah? M- me? T- there's nothing interesting in me" Chae-chae said.

Ow my cutie sister uwu.

"I don't believe you . We all have different talents!" Yena said drinking her shot.