Part II - A

Chaeyeon's POV

I've already packed my things because today is the biggest day of my life!

I'm in my college freshman year and the thought of having new friends is exciting me!

"Mom,Dad I gotta go. I'll be late for school" I bid them goodbye as I run towards the stairs.

"Hey, what about Chaeryeong? "my mom asked after kissing my cheeks.

"Mom! I'm not a baby anymore! Don't let me come with her! She's weird and I don't want that! " Chaeryeong shouted back since she's in the kitchen.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going now. Bye bye baby sissy" I said while laughing. She doesn't want to be called as 'baby'.

I run to our garage and then I drove my scooter on my way to school.

++ School ++

"1-A" I said to the staff in the gate while smiling. I'm very much excited!

"Here's your schedule" the staff gave me a piece of pink paper which has the logo of my new school and below it was my schedule starting from the morning session.  It's already 7:00 in the morning and my first subject will start in 8 o'clock. Wooh 1 hour left!

I decided to walk around the school to familiarize myself. This school is really huge! I saw few students walking around the campus. Some are chit-chatting and some are busy with their stuffs.

I gotta find a new friend to bully -   err- -  I mean to be with. *insert evil laugh*

"Hi, are you alone? " asked a cute girl to me. Her height is alligned with my nose hihi. She's short for short. Witty haha.

"Unless you see someone beside me that I can't see " I said back jokingly.
Uh she looks kinda scared haha. She's cute uwu. I like her see through bangs paired with her slight brown tied hair plus her spectacles.

"I'm just joking! Don't be scared hahahahoho - ho - h" she's not laughing. She's just staring directly at me and I looked like an idiot laughing with myself.

I composed my broken ego (lol)  and introduced my self. "I'm Chaeyeon, Lee Chaeyeon and you can call me pretty haha. I'm 17 and look I'm tall - -

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yena. Choi Yena and you can call me Yenyen or Yen or baby duck or anything you prefer. I'm also 17 but since my family is cute that's why my height is also cute. My hobbies are eating, sleeping, reading books, annoying my baby bunny and playing cute. You know what? I don't like mint choco ice cream but people keep on saying that I like it since they saw me holding a cup of it but they didn't know that I bought it for my brother. I prefer strawberry ice cream ins- -

"Stoooopp!" I said while crossing my arms infront of my chest while facing her.

I know that she's cute but ohh she's talkative haha.

"Why?" She asked while she's looking directly at me with her puppy eyes. I didn't get a hold of myself so I pinched her cheeks. She's very cute!

"Nothing. Let's go eat" I said as I put my hand on her hair and ruining it.

"Ah no no no, my hair huhu " she said while crying fake.

She's the real definition of cute!

---------------------------
A/N : Note that their ages are changed. I changed it into 17 so it means that thay are all 17 since they are freshmen ^, ^