Part XII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Can you give me some of that? Oh I also want that! and that too!" Sakura said while eating spaghetti, fries and burger at the same time.

We're here in the canteen since I've promised to treat them snacks and I don't know why Sakura is eating too much.

The members are just looking at her with a sad face.

Oh yeah, she's too affected.

++ Flashback earlier ++

She hugged me while sobbing.

"H- hey .Are you okay? What's happening? You can tell me" I said while patting her back.

She's still crying and I can't do anything to stop her.

The members gathered around us.

"Sakura, what's the matter?" Eunbi asked while leveling her face with Sakura.

"D- don't mind me. I- I'm just overreacting. I d- don't *hik* I'm too affected b- because the squad was gone *hik* . I'll t- try to a- accept this n- new one . I'm sorry" she stopped crying.

Her eyes are already red because of too much tears.

"Shh, it's okay . It's hard for me also, since I'm much closer to Sian and the memories that we built during our highschool days will be gone" Eunbi said touching Sakura's head.

"It's okay. Let's just cherish our new group and we should build memories together with Chaeyeon! Fighting girls!" Eunbi shouted.

"Yes! Fighting!" We all said.

++ end of flashback ++

"Calling the attention of the Higher A class to come to the Dean's office now. Again, the higher A class to come to the Dean's office now" the person in the speaker said.

Higher A class? Us? Why?

"Do you have any idea about this?" I asked.

"Maybe, Yujin and Yena caused another trouble again" Yuri said while munching her food.

"Ah Yuri! You're so mean" Yena said, poking Yuri's shoulders.

"Ah seriously? Do you have any idea about this?" Eunbi asked .

We all shrugged. We're all clueless.

"Let's go" Sakura immediately stood up from her seat .

She walked ahead of us so we followed her. She's a bit weird lately.

++ at the Dean's office ++

"Good Day Students from Higher Class A! Today we'll be having an important meeting." the Dean started.

We all payed our attention to the Dean.

"Since you're in higher class of course, I'll give you a very special task. A task that in return, you'll have a very great trip " he continued.

Task? Trip? Ehh?

"Dexo" he said, looking at his left side where the boys sat.