Part XXI

Sakura's POV

"Thank you very much Yunjin" we're here in our classroom, resting.

"You're always welcome" she smiled and patted my head.

Everyone is tired because of the activities earlier and it's currently raining that's why we decided to stay in our classroom until the rain stops.

"Yes! *clap *clap*" Oh god. I was shocked because of that sudden sound.

"What in the world are you doing Yena? You're freaking us out!" Yuri slapped Yena's arm while still holding her chest.

"I have an idea! Since it's still raining, why won't we play something?" Yena stood up and went to the refrigerator.

She took out an empty bottle of softdrink.

"Let's play! Hehehehehehhehe" she sat in the middle .

Might be a better idea.

I also walked into the middle and sat beside her.

Yunjin followed me and the others did the same too.

"Let's play truth or dare again. Whoever this tip pointed, will be asked. You must tell the truth if it's the truth, do the dare if it's a dare and if you refused to do it then you'll face a consequence that you'll regret ಥ⌣ಥ" she said while making a creepy face.

She's effin' creepy.

Everyone nodded their head. I looked at Chaeyeon and we've made an eyecontact.

She shifted her gaze.

What's wrong with her? I think she's avoiding me, but why?

"I'll spin the bottle now! Here we go......." Yena spinned the bottle.

I'm quite nervous. The bottle slowed down.

and luckily, it pointed to Yena.

"What the he- - . Ahh why mee?" she stumbled to Yuri but Yuri pinched her ducky tummy.

"So Yena, truth or dare?" Yujin asked.

"Dare"

"We want you to dance in the middle while saying 'Ice cream' hehehe" We all laughed because of the dare.

"Why does it have to be me? It's easier if the dare is to kiss Yuri in the li - -

Yuri slapped Yena's arm again and this time, it's stronger.

"Ouch that hurts Yuri- ah~ . Alright, alright, I'll dance" Yena stood up and went into the middle.

"Sexy, sexy, sexy" The other members cheered.

She started to dance sexily while saying 'ice cream' pfft. It's epic hahaha.

"Whoo, finally I'm done! Be ready next victim! Hehehe" Yena spinned the bottle again.