Part VIII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Congratulations Chaeyeon" the judges said .

I smiled and said thank you .

I can't believe it! I was choosen!

Thank God I've got the chance to hug her.

"Since you're now a member, let me introduce to you the 11 students who remained their slots since High School" the judge said .

Whoo I'm curious~ I didn't even think about the other members . It's now my chance to meet them ~

The members lined themselves but they're not facing in my direction. I can only see their back part.

I can tell that they're familiar .

From the shape of their body, the hair and their height .

The judge stood beside me.

"So here are the 11 members. Jang Wonyoung, Ahn Yujin , Kim Minju, Jo Yuri , Yabuki Nako , Honda Hitomi , Kang Hyewon, Kim Chaewon , Kwon Eunbi "

What the?!

I know all of them!

Once their name is called, they faced me while wearing their official uniforms and their brightest smile .

W- wait? Only 9 were introduced!

" J - judge they are only ni - - -

"Sorry I'm late" a girl came in running. She's in her ponytail and spectacles.

Y- yena?!

"and Choi Yena" what the?!

This duck is a member all along?!

She waved hi at me but I looked at her with a you-have-to-explain-later look.

Where's the last one?

"and also last but not the least , the cheerleader, Miyawaki Sakura" the judge said .

S- she's the cheerleader?!

I didn't expect that!

She went in the middle of the members and she also smiled at me.

Argh! This heart!

"You should get along girls. Come and welcome your new member!" the judge said then she left.