Part II - B

Chaeyeon's POV

"You know what? I know this school because In my highschool days I studied here. In the left side of the school is for high-school and in the right side is for college" Yena said while licking her ice cream.

"I thought that this school is only for college.Hmm in the other side, it's okay to share this school with the juniors because look! This school is very huge and yeah, we can get a 10 baseball field here!" I replied back with amusement.

"Yeah and speaking of baseball, here comes the famous baseball team of our school. D'extraordinary, DEXO"she said with her gaze on her right side.

Ohh girls behind me are giggling. Well, they're all handsome but not all are tall. They are 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10.. 11.. 12.. Ow they're 12!

"They're famous since we're in highschool. They're not only famous here, but also outside the campus and they're heading in our direction" she said with her serious face.

"Hi Yen"
"Yo Yena"
"Ey"
"Hey ducky"
"Hi bunny"
"Hey baby duckling"
"Yowyow yen"
"Eyyow Yena"
"Hello cute"
"Hi minty"
"Yo dude, Yena"
" Bunny, Bunny"

and they all said that in chorus surrounding Yena and I.

Wooh I can't breath! They're handsome and they also smell great!

"Oh hi Suho, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, D. o, Kai, Lay, Luhan. Meet my friend Chaeyeon." She said while mentioning all of their names hahaha.

"Hello Chaeyeon"
"Hi"

"Psst, don't feel shy with them. They're like OUR older brothers"she said while she continues to lick her ice cream.

Wait what?! If this men are famous then how come that they all know Yena and calling her in her nickname?!

"Wa - Wait. If they're famous then why did they know you? And what's with the OUR older brothers?" I asked her as we saw the boys walking away from us. OUR? So it means she's not the only one who's close with them.

*bell rings

"I'll tell ya' later. I'm in 1-A. Bye! " she hurriedly said . She turn her back at me then run as fast as she can.

"Wa- wait Yenaaa! We're classmates! Arghh"I said as I also run since our class will start.

Our room is in the second floor and I have to climb this freaking long stairs.
I run in the hallway then stop right in the room that is located in the middle.

I saw Yena sitting, still panting. I quickly sat beside her chair. Luckily our prof. isn't around yet.

"We're classmates?! You should've told me! " she said while still panting.

"Yah! You run quickly! How can I tell you that we're classmates when you've already turned your back at me and run in this room? " I replied.

Wooh I'm already tired.

5 mins. later our professor showed up.