Part XIX

Sakura's POV

"Sa- Sakura.. Can you go out with me this lunch? I mean let's have lunch together!" Yunjin said.

I sat on the chair beside the glass window. I've only met her but since she's Chaeyeon's friend, I trust her.

Where's Chaeyeon? I've never seen her after the filming was done. Maybe she's just busy.

"S- sakura?"

"Ah s-sure!" I answered her . She smiled at me so  I did the same.

"Let's go?" she lend me her hand.

"Isn't it too early?" It's only 11: 15

"I'll meet my Dad later at 1 that's why, and also I want to enjoy our lunch even just a little longer" she replied.

I took her hand and stood up from my seat.

"Have you seen Chaeyeon?" I'm just curious.

"I've seen her went out with a girl who's short and I remembered her to be Eunbi" she replied.

We walked down the stairs towards the entrance.

Oh she's with E- eunbi.

*bzzt bzzzt

I took my phone out and a messge popped out.

From: Chaeyeonie
Iz*One, leader-nim wants us to gather. Canteen . 11:30

Chaeyeon doesn't usually texts like this. I think we'll gather to discuss an important matter.

"Hey, are you even listening?" Yunjin said while pouting.

"What was it again?" I didn't even understand a single word from her.

"You're not listening" she's still pouting.

She's way too cute so I pinched her cheeks.

We're in the entrance of the canteen and I'm still stretching her cheeks haha.

"S- stop it Sakura please" she said while holding my hand that's pinching her cheeks.

It became red so I removed my hand from it.

"Hey, Sakura. I think there they are! Look she's waving at us!" Yunjin pointed to a table near the window.

I looked at what she pointed and I saw the members already gathered.

Yunjin pulled me towards their direction.

"You're 5 minutes late" Eunbi checked her watch.

"I- I'm sorry" I sat in the chair beside Hyewon while Yunjin sat beside me.