Part IV

Chaeyeon's POV

Argh! I'm tired ╥﹏╥

Our professor just reviewed the footage and he saw the one who put the fake cockroach on the table and that was me.

"C- chaeyeon I'm tired .I want an ice cream" Yena said while leaning on her mop.

She's also included in the accident since she's the one who screamed first ,making the others panicked.

"Ice cream? Again?" I said while asking her with my wide-eyes expression .

"Yeah, I also want a bubble tea. I'll just clean this little mess here while you're away to buy an ice cream and yahh it's your fault by the way." she said while pouting .

I can't handle her cuteness . Arghh 

Well, I'm gonna buy her ice cream so that she'll clean the little mess that was still not clean .

"Yeah I'll do it! Make sure you clean this room well huh? or else I'm gonna eat your ice cream infront of you  *evil laugh* " I said while heading towards the exit.

I took a last peeked in the room and I saw Yena quickly mopped the floor . What an obedient girl haha.

This stairs.......

Ahhhhh! I'm tired! If only I could fly ..

I took the stairs slowly. When I was in the second floor, I heard some weird voices .

There's only few students left in the second floor because it's already 5:00 pm. Most students are at the third floor specially the nerd ones who are making an experiment in the laboratory a room away from our baking room.

"I'll count one to ten .You'll hide and I'll seek you .If you won't, I will still seek you . In the count of one,two,three ,four ....

What the?! Is this some kind of sorcery?!

"nine, ten . Ready or not here I come~ "  said the voice

The wind blew and it give chills down my spine .

I slowly walk my way on the stairs again heading to the first floor where the canteen is located nearby .

I was about to take my step when I saw a tall shadow infront of me ,means that there is someone behind my back .

I turned my head and saw a tall girl looking creepy because of her two ponytails and her poker face .

I was so shocked that I even want to scream.

"Ah- - - -

The tall girl immediately covered my mouth . Is she gonna murder me?

"Shh. Please keep your mouth shut! She might find me! " she said while looking around .