Part VI

Chaeyeon's POV

"Uhm Sakura, do you want some chicken?" I said while we're finding a seat here in the canteen .

"Me. I want a chicken!"

"I'm not talking to you Yena" I said to her . This girl owes me a lot , she wrote my name and I'm going to audition tomorrow then she always wants ice cream that's why my wallet is always empty.

*flashback earlier*

"Chaeyeon, I want an ice cream " Yena said while holding the sleeve of my uniform.

"Then buy one" I simply said while putting my notebooks in my bag .

"Please Chaeyeon, I don't have any money" she gave me puppy eyes .

"You wrote me in the list of students who will audition tomorrow! How can I treat you ice cream?"  I asked her while putting my hands in my waist.

"I'll give you Sakura's number" ಥ⌣ಥ  she held her cellphone out nd texted me the number.

"H- how d- did you- -  (●__●)

"Shh it's a secret. My ice cream?" she extend her palm to me asking for her ice cream.

"Okay. I'll buy you one later, but for now I'm going to have a lunch with her" I said while smiling . Finally!

"Let me come then~ " she said as she cling her arm to mine .

"Y- yaah! It's OUR lunch and no Y-E-N-A allowed "

"I'll tell her that you have her number because you sto - - -

"Let's go . Sakura is waiting outside" I said . I've got no choice .

*end of flashback*

It's now my chance to know Sakura deeply but here's Yena who's acting like my baby sister .

If only Yena is the sister of Chaeryeong, then this girl will always cry since Chae-chae is savage af.

"ehhh? It's okay . Yena and I will have chicken. You? What's your order? " we're heading towards the table beside the window .

Sakura quickly sat in the chair opposite to my chair . Yena sat beside me.

"Hmm I'll order 3 fried chickens , 3 softdrinks, 3 fries and 3 spaghetti" I  got my wallet up and get 1000 pesos .

My savings ╥﹏╥ .

"W- wait . I'm not going to order , Yena can you give it a hand? Please ?" I gave her my cutest look and I hope that this dumb duck will get i- - -