Part XXXII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Good morning everyone!" I prepared the foods in the table.

"Are you sick? Why are you so hyper today?" Yena asked pulling the chair.

"Nothing, I'm just happy" I smiled and looked at Sakura who's also looking at me.

"It's too early though. We're going home next next week. Aish, time flies so fast" Yena yawned.

"Yet your height still remains haha" I smirked at her. I pulled the chair beside Sakura and sat in it.

The members laughed. I noticed that Hyewon is not around. Maybe she's just outside.

"Ehem, she's not the only one who's affected here" Nako coughed as an excuse. Pfft she's really smol.

"It's okay Nako, you're still a baby that's why you're height is also cute" Eunbi patted Nako's head.

"Ahh I'm still a baby also! Right Yuri?" Yena pouted infront of Yuri.

"Don't display that face, I'm eating. It's gross" Yuri covered Yena's face with her hand.

They're cute uwu.

"Chaeyeon~ can you please reach the bacon?" Sakura whispered behind me.

I laughed because I was a bit tickled.

"Sure" I winked at her as I reach the bacon.

"Ants are everywhere. We should buy insecticides sometime" Yujin acted as if she's catching some ants.

"Tch there's no ants. You're just fooling them" Minju inserted.

"It's a sarcastic phrase Minmin, you're so serious today haha" Yujin pinched Minju's cheek but Minju only slapped Yujin's hand.

I suddenly feel like someone is holding my hand.

When I checked out who it was, it's Sakura's hand.

I smiled at her. "Wanna go out later?"

"Sure, I'd love to!" she replied.

After eating, I decided to go to my room first.

*kring kring

I reached for my phone and clicked the accept button.

Hello?

[Hello? Chaeyeon.]

Yeah, it's me.

[Can we have a talk later?]

Let's talk in the place where we stay.

[Nope. Let's meet in the park, there's too many people in the dorm, it's too suffocating.]