Part IX

Sakura's POV

Everyone had finished their foods .

They're now preparing for our mini victory party here in Chaeyeon's house.

Their house is quiet big and there are pictures of Chaeyeon and her sister in the wall .

I slowly walked towards the wall.

They're wearing a white dress and I can't even figure out where Chaeyeon is!

"I'm the one in the left" I heard someone said behind my back.

Chaeyeon is looking at the picture.

"I'm a bit sad in that picture because Mom wants me to join a ballet session so that Chaeryeong will have a 'buddy guard' " she said while smiling.

Hmm all I can see is happiness in her eyes. She's really lucky to have this kind of family.

She walked near a table and she took a little album.

I followed her and read what's written in the cover.

It says there:
              Me and Chae-chae

P.S: I'm gonna keep this forever!

It has a cute flower designs . She opened it and there are a lot of pictures!

Dear little notebook,
        In this picture, I was only 14 and Chaeryeong is 13. Mom bought us a plain polo shirt and it made me happy! She told us to pose for a picture and yeah this is the picture, hahaha.

                                       Love, Chaeyeon.

Below the pictures, there are a short description about it! They're really thankful that they had each other .
*sigh*  If only I have a sister  ......

Dear smol notebook hehe,
       Guess what? We're eating ice cream today! It's a sunny day and it's a perfect day to buy an ice cream . Argh Chaeryeong didn't give me money that's why I have to pay these, myself! But it's okay though, I still love my sis.

                                      Love, Chaeyeon

"My savings were all spent. All thanks to Chaeryeong hahaha" Chaeyeon said while laughing.

She seemed very happy .

I looked at Chaeryeong who is busy working in her notebook while Yujin and Yena is bothering her . Ahh that duo ~

Chaeyeon is still laughing while holding the page. I held her hand so that I can see what's in the next page.

She then stopped laughing . I noticed that she's looking at my hand that is on top of her's.

I immediately took my hand off .