Part XI

Chaeyeon's POV

Argh my head!

It hurts like hell!

Uh? Why is my arm heavy?

I slightly opened my eyes and I saw someone in my left arm making it as a pillow.

What the?!

I opened my eyes and I saw an angelic face near me. A face of a blooming flower. The face of Sakura.

She slightly moved and I was taken aback. I closed my eyes so that she'll thought that I'm still sleeping.

and also, to be with her even just a little longer.

"C- chaeyeon? Omy. I- I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to- -

Oh jeez. She's already awake.

I opened my eyes again and sat in an indian sit position.

"Argh, my head hurts. What happened? " I said as I put my hands in my head.

"Let me get you some ice" she said. She stood up and leave the room.

My head aches but why does my heart beats fast?

I immediately turned to my left when I heard some mumbling sound.

W- what the?

Yujin's head is in Chaeryeong's stomach while her feet are in Minju's stomach.

"Y- yah . Yah Chaeryeong! Yujin! Minju! Wake up!" I stood up and throw them the pillow.

"What is it?!" Yujin said while scratching her head.

She moved a little and now her head is in Chaeryeong's front.

"Ah yah yah! Yujin! Get off me" Chaeryeong immediately stood up making Yujin's head fall in the blanket.

"Ouch it hurts!" Yujin changed her position and now she went near Minju and hugged her.

"Let me sleep please" Yujin said .

"Chaeyeon, here's the ice. Put it in your head to lessen the pain" Sakura hand me a little bag of ice.

"T- thank you" I said turning my back at her.

My cheeks are feeling warm

"Uhm. I'll go wake the others up so that we can go home" Sakura said.

She went out again.

"Ehem, I saw that Chaeyeon" Chaeryeong whispered to me as she passed by.

Ehh?

++ 1 hour later ++

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs Lee! We're now heading back to our homes and thank you also Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong!" Eunbi said.

They're now outside our house gate, ready to leave.

"You can come back here anytime you want" Dad said while he smiled at them.