Part XVIII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Ready girls? This is it! Fighting!" Eunbi put her hand in the middle of our circle.

It's the time to take the video and I'm a bit nervous since this is my first time filming one. This will be aired  tomorrow morning in the big screen infront of the Higher A's building and also in the screen outside our campus.

"Fightiinngg!" We all put our hand above Eunbi's and cheered louder.

"Psst, are you going to film now?" Yunjin poked my back while holding her mini bag.

Since she's staying here for a week, Mom and Dad told me that I should bring Yunjin with me . It's like I'm babysitting two giant babies ( Yunjin and Chaeryeong) .

"Ye- -

"Good luck for the filming Sakura! I'm only there at the corner if you need something okay? You can do this!" Ah jinjja. She's now talking with Sakura who is beside me.

I want to drag Yunjin to the corner and make her sit in there. I thought Sakura will be awkward with her but she isn't.

"Thank you Yunjin, I'll do my best" she smiled at Yunjin.

"Yah Yunjin, go sit in the corner! Stop bothering my - - I mean Sakura! Go now, shoo" I acted my hands as if I'm pushing a chicken away.

Yunjin waved goodbye at Sakura. I narrowed my eyes at Yunjin who is now sitting in the corner and playing with her phone.

"Hahaha, it's okay Chaeyeon. She's nice" Sakura said while still smiling. Argh! Why is she smiling?!

"Smells like someone is jealoouuss~" I heard some murmuring familiar voice in my ear.

"Please shut your mouth or else, I'll turn you into a roasted duck now!" I know that voice so I didn't bother to turn my head around.

"Easy Chaeyeonie~ hehehe . Hi Kkura!" Yena said putting her arm around my neck.

"Yah, y- yah . Y- you're choking me ahh" I tapped her arm so that she'll removed it.

Sakura is just looking at us while laughing. I didn't bother to tap Yena's hand anymore. Seeing her being happy means happiness to me too!

"Please go to your designated places now. We're going to start" the staff said preparing the props and the cameras.

Yena removed her arm and went to her place. I also went to my place.

"Ready? 1,2,3 start!" I heard the staff said before the music started.

----------------------------------

Yunjin's POV

I'm currently watching now. All I can say is the music is so good and I never thought that all of them are good at dancing!

I focused my gaze at Sakura. I've only met her earlier, but it feels like she has this something that made me interested with her.