Part XVII

Chaeyeon's POV

"Chaeyeon, your father will fetch someone in the airport.You should go because she wants to see you badly" Mom said while preparing our breakfast.

Who's that someone? ╮(─▽─)╭

I don't have any idea (^_^;)

"You'll go to the airport together with your father"

I started eating my breakfast. "But mom, we're gonna' perform today"

"Just this morning honey" Mom replied .

I took my phone and dialed Yena's number.

Speaking of that duck, ahh she owes me a lot! Good thing she thought of some lame excuse to convince Sakura.

++ Flashback ++

"Easy Chaeyeon, I'm not going to steal a chance on your girl" Yena said while she grab her phone and took a picture of us.

I put my palm in my face . Sheez, I pinched her side so that she'll make an excuse.

"Y- your girl?" Sakura asked facing Yena.

"No, w- what I mean is uhh... ahm ..... g- girl! G- girl friend! Girl bestfriend!" Yena scratched her head.

Sakura faced me . Then she looked at Yena "W- why would you steal a chance on her girl.....................friend?"

"W- who t- told you that I  w- was stealing a c- chance? I- it's not w-what you t- think" feels like someone is in a hotseat .

I'd be in trouble because of this duck, jeez.

"Don't mind her, come on let's eat" I grab her hand.

"W- wait Chaeyeon! My ice creaamm!" Yena screamed holding on Sakura's arm.

I jokingly kicked her butt but she went away so as usual I ran after her. Hahahaha

++ End of Flashback ++

[Hello?]

'Yena I'll be late this morning, please tell Ms. Kim that we'll fetch someone at the airport'

[Who will you fetch?]

'I don't have any idea too'

[Lol. You must be kidding me hehe . I know you Chaeyeon]

'I'll treat you later. Just tell Ms. Kim and a- also her'

[ Don't worry, I'm going to tell her byeeee]

"Let's go Chaeyeon" Dad exclaimed putting on his coat.

I looked at myself in the mirror first. I tied my hair into a 1/3 hair bun.

I went to the garage and hopped inside the car.

++ at the airport ++

"Uhm Dad, how long should we stay here?" I said while looking at my wrist watch. It's already 7:00 am.