TOUCHÉ.

My weekend going perfectly well gave me so much inspiration for the week. I called Dave into my office and told him we were going to start working on our idea. He was in charge of auditioning seamstresses and cleaning out some empty office spaces for the clothing line launch. I was in charge of creativity so I came up with several styles on my sketching pad.

I put some of the interns in charge of getting the materials we needed from the suppliers. The office was becoming busier than ever and I was starting to see new faces. I was hoping not to sink into a huge debt because I was putting everything at risk for this vision to come to life. Every time I thought negatively about it something reassured me that it was going to be successful.

I had deadlines to meet because I got a last minute slot for the GTB fashion weekend. I was going to be showcasing my designs with other prominent designers. I sat down with Dave and we finally concluded on putting adding accessories to the line on hold. We decided to go with clothing first and branch out to making accessories later if the clothes sold well.

I was currently correcting some of the seamstresses, the clothes weren't looking good enough to showcase and I couldn't afford to waste time teaching them their jobs. The stress turned me into a bundle of nerves. I had models to hire for the fashion show, and even though it was in months I needed to book the best ones before they got booked by other designers. On top of all of this, I still had to dress celebrities going for events.

I went into my office and got my bag as Dave walked behind me.

"We need to get her final fitting. The award night is drawing near and she has rejected every outfit we suggested."

Dave was talking about a female client who was an actress. She wanted a tight fitted dress but she was inverted triangle shaped, which meant that tight fitted clothes wouldn't work all too well for her figure. We needed something to enhance her narrow hips and that was where I came in. Maybe if she saw me, she'd listen and go for a more appealing dress.

"What dresses do you have on the rack for her?" I asked Dave as we got to the elevator.

"Not body hugging ones. Since she's busty, the neck and chest area requires little to no detailing so I picked simple gowns, tight from neck to waist then puffy below...ball gown sort of thing."

"That's great. She'll have to see reason with me then, your choices are spot on as always."

"I hope she does. It has been frustrating working with her."

"Take a deep breath, I've got this."

We walked out of the elevator and went to the car park. We went with the company's truck because we were going with several dresses in about four separate racks. I sat beside Dave as he drove to my client's house. We entered a private street with ultra-modern houses, and Dave parked the truck in front of her house. I went to knock while he went to the back of the truck to roll out the racks. The door opened and I saw her in a silk dressing gown.

"Venus," I greeted.

"Honey, I'm glad you're here. Me and your assistant have been butting heads. You see, we have different taste," she said.

"So I've heard," I walked in.

"Make him see reason with me. I want what I want," Venus said as I followed her to the spotless kitchen.

Venus was one of my day ones so I wanted to please her. "What do you want?" I asked. It was important to always ask clients what they wanted, a basic but crucial rule.

"I want to show my figure in a gorgeous dress," she said.

"Dave is the best at doing that sort of thing. Whatever dress he choose is going to give you the desired effect."