PROLOGUE

||PROLOGUE // DISAPPEAR||

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

||PROLOGUE // DISAPPEAR||

Dean found Maggie in another room looking around for Corbett, calling out his name quietly in case something else was lurking around.

"What the hell are you doing? Stay with the group!" Dean scolded, grabbing her arm gently and pulling her so she follows him. He drops her arm as she follows willingly. "There's a lot of things in this house that you don't understand."

"So, what are they doing here then?" Maggie questioned and continued to film everything.    

    "Hey, give the lady a cigar." Dean said sarcastically before he shook his head. "Seriously, does looking at this nightmare through that camera make you feel better or something? I mean..." He trailed.

    "Um-I, uh." She said and lowered the camera before she brought it right back up. "Yeah, yeah, I think so." She nodded.

    "Oh." Dean nodded before raising his eyebrows and turning away with wide eyes.

    "Wait, who's the little girl exactly?" She asked timidly.

    Dean hesitated and stared at Maggie with suspicious eyes. "My daughter." He finally answered.

    "How old is she? What is she doing here?" She then questioned, her eyes innocent and wide. Dean realized she was distracting herself from the horrors.

    "She's six." He answered, squinting at Maggie. "We didn't think this hunt would turn out like this." He cryptically said before turning to leave.

    "She's cute." Maggie added and followed him.

    "Thanks." He replied almost awkwardly, but gave her a smile. Dean's always told that Dakota looks like him, they call her his mini-me. Dean was unsure if Maggie was flirting with him, especially after he noticed her and Harry holding hands.

    When they got into the room Dean's eyes absentmindedly went to his brother and daughter, checking on them before he searched for things himself. Dakota was on the ground, but her hand was still held in his and her other one was gripped onto his jeans, he probably wanted to make sure she stayed close.

"Harry! Harry! I got an 8.6 and climbing fast." Ed said, Dakota held on to Sam as the temperature dropped slightly, She clung onto him tightly. "Something huge is coming." He informed as Harry, Dean, and Maggie reentered the room.

    "Daddy." Dakota whimpered quietly, too quiet for him to hear but Sam placed a soothing hand on the back of her head, pressing her further into his side and little bit behind him.

"It's past 11, guys." Harry said as he looked over Ed's shoulder.

"Uncle Sammy..." She muttered, her fist gripped onto his jacket.