CHAPTER FOURTEEN

||CHAPTER FOURTEEN // YOU'RE NOT FUN||

Deanna gasps loudly as Dakota stabs herself. Her gasp attracting everyone's attention.

Dakota's eyes flash yellow as she turns around to look at the woman, Deanna scrambles towards the Colt but Dakota waves her hand. Deanna flies through the air with a scream, she tumbles over the table and onto the floor.

"Deanna!" Samuel yells, Dakota smirks before stalking towards the woman.

"Dakota, baby, fight it! You gotta fight this!" Dean shouts desperately, but the possessed little girl ignores him.

Deanna starts to crawl away, Dakota following behind her. The men strain against the invisible holds keeping them down.

Dakota follows Deanna into the kitchen before throwing herself on top of the woman. The little girl places her small hands on either side of the woman's head, snapping her neck. Dean's finally able to free himself, running straight to the Colt. Samuel gets up and they both rush into the kitchen. Dakota is gone, the only thing remaining is Deanna's dead body.

"No! Deanna..." Samuel sobs, throwing himself down beside her, pulling her body close to him.

"Mary." Dean says, remembering his mother. "Mary!" He shouts, running off through the house to try and find her.

<><><><><><><><><><>

The yellow-eyed demon stalks through the woods, approaching the impala. She can barely hear John and Mary talking before she runs to the passenger door, banging on it loudly. She speeds up her breathing as Mary opens the door.

"Dakota?" Mary questions.

"He's coming." Dakota says fearfully, her eyes wide and full of tears. She grips onto Mary's wrist, yanking her from the car. She pulls her along as John quickly gets out of the car, trying to get Dakota to let her go.

"You're hurting me, Dakota!" Mary shrieks as Dakota's grip tightens. She tries to pull away but Dakota secures her hold more.

"Hey! Kid, take it easy!" John shouts, crouching down to try and pry them apart. Dakota quickly releases Mary, latching onto John and snapping his neck quickly.

"No!" Mary sobs, falling down with him. She holds onto him and cries, Dakota simply watches them with disinterest.

She kicks John leg a little before her heads starts to pound. She grips onto it and groans loudly, stumbling away from the sobbing Mary.

"Dakota." Yellow eyes hisses, trying to shove the little girl into the back of her mind. Dakota coughs painfully before righting herself, locking Dakota behind a barrier in her own mind.

Mary looks over at the little girl, only to find her eyes blazing a pale yellow color. Dakota smirks, lifting her hand and waving her fingers tauntingly.