CHAPTER FOUR

||CHAPTER FOUR // TRAUMATIZED||

They make it to the psychic's house by morning, the three men stand on the porch while Bobby knocks. Dean holding a sleeping Dakota on his hip, her head lulled over his shoulder. A beautiful brunette answers the door with a gleeful laugh.

    "Bobby!" She grins, hugging the man tightly, even lifting him off the ground a bit. The two Winchester exchange a glance before Sam shrugs.

    "You're a sight for sore eyes." (The foreshadowing is real)

    "So are these the boys?" She asks, looking Sam and Dean up and down appreciatively.

    "Sam, Dean--Pamela Barnes." Bobby introduces, "Best damn psychic in the state."

    "Hey," "Hi," The boys say at the same time. Dakota shifts around and makes a tiny noise before sighing, remaining fast asleep on her dad's shoulder. Her hand grasping closely at his jacket.

    "Mm, mm, mm." Pamela hums. Bobby gives her a look which she chuckles at. "Dean Winchester. Out of the fryer and back in the frying pan, huh?" The boys shift uncomfortable, Dean's movements disturbing Dakota before she falls back asleep. "Makes you a rare individual."

    "If you say so." Dean answers, shrugging one shoulder, rubbing Dakota's back with his free hand.

    Pamela invites them in politely. She asks Dean if he wants to put Dakota on the couch, but he refuses, wishing to hold on to her.

    "So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks, bringing the attention back on the reason that they are there.

    Pamela sighs gently. "Well, I ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits." She answers as she shuts the door, the Winchesters casts looks around the house. "No one seems to know who broke your boy out or why."

    "What's next?" Bobby asks the psychic.

    "A seance I think." Pamela nods at the oldest hunter. "See if we can see who did the deed."

    "You're not going to summon that damn thing here, are you?" Bobby asks sounding a bit nervous.

    "No." Pamela chuckles, uncrossing her arms. "I just want to get a sneak peek at it, like a crystal ball without the crystal."

    Sam smiles in amusement as Dean turns to Bobby. "I'm game." Dean says, walking off with Sam at his heels. Bobby sighs and shakes his head before following after them.

    Bobby and Pamela prepare for the seance as the two Winchesters stand awkwardly not knowing what to do, Pamela passes beside Dean and he watches as she crouches down to dig through a cupboard. The hunter notices a tattoo on the psychic's lower back. He nudges Sam with raised brows, pointing it out to his younger brother, who nods with the same expression.