One

First Part😂😋

Regina groaned as she woke up by the loud Alarm of her Phone, signaling it was time for her to get up and Get ready for the first day of her New Job as Robin Locksley's Personal Assistant at 'Locksley Industries'. She turned it off and tiredly made her way to the Bathroom where she took a warm shower, brushed her Teeth, Straightened her Long curly hair and put on some light make up. As she got out again She took a nice blue Dress out of her Closet and some Black Heels. She went to her Favorite Place called Grannies and bought a Coffee for her way.

Regina's mouth dropped as she stood in front of the giant building with the Letter L on Top of it. Probably For Locksley, Regina thought. "Hello, welcome to Locksley's industries, how can I help you?", A Small Blonde asked as she saw Regina entering the Building. "I'm Regina Mills, Mr. Locksley's new personal Assistant.", Regina Introduced herself as she cleared her throat. "Nice to Meet you! I'm Mr. Jones personal Assistant, but I also work here as a little help sometimes, My Name's Rose but most of the People just call me Tink.", She explained and Regina shook her Hand firmly. "Come on, I'll walk to you to his office, it's at the same Etage as Mr. Jones' anyway.", She said as she smiled and leaned the way upstairs.

"Come in.", a strong British accent replied as Regina knocked on the Door softly. "Thank you Mr. Locksley. My name is Regina Mills, I'm your New personal Assistant.", Regina Introduced herself and a smirk formed on his face. "Robin Locksley. This will be your Desk, my office is in there. Is everything clear about your work? Papers are already waiting at your desk and several calls have to be answered too.", He asked as he leaded her to the Desk he was sitting on, his hand firmly on her Back. "Umm...Yes..Thanks...and there is everything clear sir.", She said getting nervous around him. "Good Girl.", He whispered into her Ear and went inside the Room next to her before she could respond.

"Anything New?", He asked as she came out of the room again after some hours. "On Tuesday at 11.21 you'll have a meeting with some Mr. Gold. Someone Named Marian called and told me to give you the message that you have to get Roland today at 2.29 p.m.", Regina explained and he raised an Eyebrow as he sat down next to her. "You're better than I thought, Princess.", He said and smirked once again. "Excuse me?", She said, not believing what he had just called her like. "You'll have to stay longer today since I have to do as well. I'll be back in a time, Princess.", He said and left the Office.

"Who we have here?", An older Man asked as he looped inside of the Room. "Mr. Locksley isn't here at the Moment.", Regina replied while taking some notes for his next Meeting. "I'm interested in you. I've never seen you in here Before.", He said and stepped closer to her Desk until he was that close he'd lean over it. "My name is Regina Mills, I'm Mr. Locksley's new Private Assistant.", She Introduced herself once again. "I see. Leopold Blanchard. Mr. Blanchard for you.", He said and they shook hands firmly. "Blanchard! What are you doing here?", Another Voice interrupted them, another male one. "Just welcoming our newbie here.", He said and looked at her with a Grin on his face that made her Skin crawl. "I believe you have some work to do now anyway.", He said and the older Man left furiously. "Killian Jones. I've heard you already met My Assistant Tink.", He said with a smile. "Yes. She's really nice, Sir.", Regina said and smiled as well. "You know you can drop the Sir if we're not in a meeting or near any of these Suited Man.", He said and both of them let out a small laughter. "See you.", He said and waved his hand goodbye. "See you.", She said smiling.

Time Skip

"Take care of him.", He said as he came back, to Regina's surprise with a little boy in his hands. He had brown curly locks and was grinning all over his face. He couldn't have been older than five years old. Robin sat him down on Regina's Lap. "Anything new while I was gone?", He asked. "Not much. There was a new Call from Marian and one from someone called will. He said you'd know who I mean.", She explained while the Boy was playing with her Long Brown hair that was falling down her shoulders. "What did they want?", He asked as his eyes travelled down to the Boy on her Lap. "Marian wanted to let you know she'll be away for a week because she visits her Sister in Malibu and Will asked if Saturday was still on.", She explained and held The Boy a little bit so he wouldn't fall off her. "Okay. Call Will Back and Tell him Saturday's fine. Tell him I'm free on Sunday as well.", He said and walked to the Door to his Office again. "Wait! What about him?", She Asked and he smirked a little. "Roland. Take care of him as well, you got it Baby Girl.", He said and went back into his Office.